Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

WAPOL recruiting Internationally again!

WAPOL recruiting Internationally again!

Old Mar 9th 2014, 10:25 am
Ozzie dreamin'

random bird is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WAPOL recruiting Internationally again!

That's great thank you!
Old Mar 9th 2014, 10:36 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by random bird
That's great thank you!
No worries
Old Mar 9th 2014, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

So. Let's get this straight. Recruitment has been opened for about 20 minutes and the wannabees of 2014 have crashed the site already??

Wouldn't have happened in our day Old Sparkles.
Old Mar 9th 2014, 11:20 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
So. Let's get this straight. Recruitment has been opened for about 20 minutes and the wannabees of 2014 have crashed the site already??

Wouldn't have happened in our day Old Sparkles.

All set Harry?
Old Mar 9th 2014, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

11 days to go. Think I'm about ready. Everything's pretty much organised. Lots of people to visit and goodbyes to say.
Wife and kids not flying out till middle of June so she can finalise our stuff here.
Doesn't seem that long ago we were debating bloody Dr's 😃

The excitement is building

HB
Old Mar 9th 2014, 11:55 am

11 days to go. Think I'm about ready. Everything's pretty much organised. Lots of people to visit and goodbyes to say.
Wife and kids not flying out till middle of June so she can finalise our stuff here.

HB
Gonna fly by - you'll be here in time for winter LOL
Old Mar 9th 2014, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

Redcap5517 is an unknown quantity at this point

Harry/Sparkles, are WAPOL strict with service terms? Done 10 years 3 months.
Old Mar 9th 2014, 12:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redcap5517
Harry/Sparkles, are WAPOL strict with service terms? Done 10 years 3 months.
have a look at the previous threads, they seem to be pretty strict.....
Old Mar 9th 2014, 12:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

HB
Keep us all updated!
Old Mar 9th 2014, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

DM1432 is an unknown quantity at this point

They are strict with service dates, check out the FAQ section on the stepforward web site, not a day more than ten,(unless they change it down the track but wont hold my breath).
Old Mar 9th 2014, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Plenty info already in the site mate. Just take a look back to last years posts.
Old Mar 9th 2014, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

stuartt0908 is an unknown quantity at this point

Evening all.

Just wondering if anyone with previous experience can shed some light on the housing/employment side of things? My wife currently child minds but has previous experience in retail/hospitality, how easy would it be for her to find work, and what roughly could she expect to earn?

We currently live in a town, and would choose to do so again ideally, can anyone suggest some nice places out with Perth, with schooling/college being top of the list of wants?

I know my questions are 'googleable', but would rather it hear it first hand from someone who has real experience.

Many thanks,

Stuart.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 12:50 am

Originally Posted by stuartt0908
Evening all.

Just wondering if anyone with previous experience can shed some light on the housing/employment side of things? My wife currently child minds but has previous experience in retail/hospitality, how easy would it be for her to find work, and what roughly could she expect to earn?

We currently live in a town, and would choose to do so again ideally, can anyone suggest some nice places out with Perth, with schooling/college being top of the list of wants?

I know my questions are 'googleable', but would rather it hear it first hand from someone who has real experience.

Many thanks,

Stuart.
General questions about work and suburbs around Perth would probably be answered better in the main Australian forum.
Old Mar 11th 2014, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to all those applying

Just to clarify...you dont have to work in the Metro area when you finished training....I work with many who have come straight to a regional area from the academy. I also work with many who have been at the same station in excess of 10years...just moving deptartment to enable staying in the same station. One guy has just left after doing 15years at the same station SO it is possible to get settled in one area if that is what you want.
Old Mar 11th 2014, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

stuartt0908 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to all replying so far.

I know there's a loonngg way to go but..... Can anyone already serving clarify for me what the 'shift penalties' are? May sound stupid i know but penalty suggests a deduction? Or is it an additional allowance? If so what sort of difference would it make to a monthly salary?

Just trying to get my sums right before I bash on and apply to find out I can't afford to live!!

Stuart.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.