WAPOL Question

Old Apr 5th 2009, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of
Default WAPOL Question

Can anyone tell me whether there is any benefit in becoming a police 'special' in the uk prior to migrating to Perth, then appling for WAPOL? Since we're stuck in the UK for the moment we're trying to be proactive for the future! Any help appreciated.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WAPOL Question

Originally Posted by chris1386
Can anyone tell me whether there is any benefit in becoming a police 'special' in the uk prior to migrating to Perth, then appling for WAPOL? Since we're stuck in the UK for the moment we're trying to be proactive for the future! Any help appreciated.
Will not do you any harm. Will show you have the interest and a bit of experience in this kind of work.

I believe there was one ex-special on the recruits course when I was going through the academy.

Steve
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

madogs and Irish Men is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Geordiebloke,

I would be interested in hearing a little bit more about yourself, maybe you can PM me.

I used to live in Heaton many moons ago but now back in N.Ireland serving currently in the PSNI. I am in the recent WAPOL recruitment drive but patiently waiting so any tips you might have would be greatly appreciated.

I and my family are despearate for a move to WA so any guidance woule be welcomed.

hope to hear from you soon

regards
Madogs
Old Apr 19th 2009, 1:36 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madogs and Irish Men
Hi Geordiebloke,

I would be interested in hearing a little bit more about yourself, maybe you can PM me.

I used to live in Heaton many moons ago but now back in N.Ireland serving currently in the PSNI. I am in the recent WAPOL recruitment drive but patiently waiting so any tips you might have would be greatly appreciated.

I and my family are despearate for a move to WA so any guidance woule be welcomed.

hope to hear from you soon

regards
Madogs
No problem, have pm'd you.

Steve