Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

WAPOL Police Officer competencies??

WAPOL Police Officer competencies??

Old Apr 1st 2014, 10:40 am
Just Joined

Leela11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WAPOL Police Officer competencies??

Hello,

I have been reading through the other posts and seen people mention the Police officer competencies for WA I think there is 22? I can't seem to find them on their website? Does anyone have them?

Thanks
Old Apr 1st 2014, 11:31 am
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of
Default Re: WAPOL Police Officer competencies??

It relates to a 'Constable Profile' document that was on the site before they redesigned it. I've had another look, but it seems to have gone.
Basically, you have to show WAPol that you have a well rounded experience of General Duties. Albeit you tick the list to say what you have experience of, you also have to write about it in your competency statement too.
Old Apr 1st 2014, 11:44 am
Just Joined

Leela11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WAPOL Police Officer competencies??

Thank you