WAPOL Perth assessments

Old May 29th 2013, 8:40 am
Just Joined

hitchendavid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WAPOL Perth assessments

I missed the closing date for the LOndon assessment s but note that it s extended until 31st July if you're prepared to travel to Perth. Does anybody knpw if they try and squeexe them in to a couple of days or would o have to travel over three times for the different stages. I emailedrecruitment but they haven't replied. Thanks
Old May 29th 2013, 10:09 am
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WAPOL Perth assessments

As far as I'm aware, you do it all in one hit, so only one trip over. A friend recently to 're-engage' and did it all while he was there.
Old May 29th 2013, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

katmuirhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, that's correct. If you are prepared to travel over there you do 3-4 days all in one go. All expenses fall down to you though unfortunately
Old May 29th 2013, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

hitchendavid is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks alot
Old Jun 7th 2013, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

DM1432 is an unknown quantity at this point

No more applications being received after 7/6/13 for testing in Perth, staright from WAPOL...

Due to the strong response to the recent overseas recruitment campaign that closed on 29 May 2013, the opportunity to travel to Perth to undertake assessments has been discontinued effective from 7 June 2013. No further applications will be accepted after this date.

Please be advised that there are no plans for a future overseas recruitment campaign in 2014 at this time, however, it is recommended that interested UK police officers continue to monitor the website for future updates.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Spudboy01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep confirmed, if you missed the boat you will need to wait until next year. I have a feeling that the are well over subscribed so it won't be a walk in the park.
Old Jun 8th 2013, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Nottsscouse is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet a good amount who get through will change their mind when it comes to the crunch.
Old Jun 8th 2013, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Yep, they call us ping pong poms, because so many go back. I won't be coming back. I have family in Perth, Melbourne and NZ. Most people have never even been to aus. Crazy!!!
Old Jun 8th 2013, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

MAVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spudboy01
Yep, they call us ping pong poms, because so many go back. I won't be coming back. I have family in Perth, Melbourne and NZ. Most people have never even been to aus. Crazy!!!
I have never been to Aus and it may be crazy in some people's minds but I personally think you're never going to get the full take of the country just by a few holidays or a break there. I know Australia is a beautiful place and have done loads of research. I have ex work colleagues in SA POLICE and they have never been to Australia before applying and two years later they are still there and loving every minute.
Yes it's a gamble but one I am willing to take and worth it in my eyes. It would be ideal to have a few holidays of course but as mentioned when you have holidays you don't ever see the bad side and always think you can live there.

Each to their own.
Old Jun 9th 2013, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

It's only my personal opinion, does not mean that it won't work out. I think as long as your aware that aus is not some kind of wonderland as is just another country that has the same social problems as everywhere else you will be fine. But on the plus side the weather is great and the lifestyle is 100% better. But the fact still remains that over 50% of people come back
Old Jun 9th 2013, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Spudboy01
It's only my personal opinion, does not mean that it won't work out. I think as long as your aware that aus is not some kind of wonderland as is just another country that has the same social problems as everywhere else you will be fine. But on the plus side the weather is great and the lifestyle is 100% better. But the fact still remains that over 50% of people come back
Yes I agree that some people think by going it will sort all their problems and be this easy, wonderful life. You will still have to work and do the same things you do in any other country but I believe the lifestyle, the children's upbringing, job perks,etc makes it a worth while opportunity and easier move! Not to mention the weather etc lol!
Old Jun 9th 2013, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

richie-318 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guy's

Long shot I know but I've asked on another forum and everyone seemed to get an email when their application arrived, except for moi.

Anyone on here not had an email confirming receipt. I know it got there in plenty of time before te closing date.

Richie
Old Jun 9th 2013, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by richie-318
Hi Guy's

Long shot I know but I've asked on another forum and everyone seemed to get an email when their application arrived, except for moi.

Anyone on here not had an email confirming receipt. I know it got there in plenty of time before te closing date.

Richie
Yup got a confirmation that they have received my application and now waiting to see whether or not I have passed the paper sift.
Old Jun 9th 2013, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Nottsscouse is an unknown quantity at this point

I got one too, sorry bud. Hope it landed ok
Old Jun 9th 2013, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

katmuirhead is an unknown quantity at this point

I had to chase mine up...it arrived 2 weeks before I asked but they hadn't emailed me so its def possible its there..got my fingers crossed for ya dude!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.