WAPOL 2014 Results

Old Apr 15th 2014, 9:35 am
Just Joined

arronc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WAPOL 2014 Results

Originally Posted by Silverman2014
Irish cop any chance you can help reference the tests?? Cheers
Likewise please, struggling to find any mock tests.

Thanks
Old Apr 15th 2014, 9:40 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arronc
Likewise please, struggling to find any mock tests.

Thanks
Try this - http://www.vetassess.com.au/take_a_t...ample_test.cfm
Old Apr 15th 2014, 9:40 am
Just Joined

arronc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
fantastic thanks
Old Apr 15th 2014, 9:42 am
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Elconairo
Does anyone know what form the tests take in the next phase?
Certainly take on board advice from those who sat PEE last summer and practising the Stepforward tests will give you a good indication of what to expect, do not assume that the PEE will consist solely of those types of tests.

When I sat mine in Perth, of the 5 tests I did, only 2 were of a type represented by the Stepforward examples.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 9:46 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pincher
Certainly take on board advice from those who sat PEE last summer and practising the Stepforward tests will give you a good indication of what to expect, do not assume that the PEE will consist solely of those types of tests.

When I sat mine in Perth, of the 5 tests I did, only 2 were of a type represented by the Stepforward examples.
I can't see any examples now on the step-forward site. Can you have a look at the examples on the Vetassess link and see how similar those are?

Thanks
Old Apr 15th 2014, 10:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pincher

And remember that WAPOL, like QAS and other govt employers in the past, do browse this forum and will know what tests/questions etc are being talked about....
Old Apr 15th 2014, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

jim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond repute

Many people still waiting for results?
Old Apr 15th 2014, 11:34 am
Just Joined

Sparky874 is an unknown quantity at this point

I never made it through. 8 years service but mostly CID background. Pretty gutted.

Good luck to those who got through.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

Slippery Pete is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done to the people who are going to the next step.

It's not the end of the world if you missed out.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

foggy balla is an unknown quantity at this point

You're right Pete, it's not. Certainly felt like it for about five minutes or so this morning though when I sat in our briefing room thinking "well I'm here for a while yet". I'm increasingly getting the impression from replies on this and other sites that they had a very positive response, and as such could afford to be very selective at this early stage. More than 7-8 years in and/or out of GPD for any length of time seems to be generally a no thanks. Or is it just me grasping at straws for a potential answer in absence of any feedback? Again though, congratulations to those that got the good news and good luck. Fingers crossed there might be an opportunity for some of us who fell to the first hurdle this time.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 3:16 pm
Just Joined... In 2011!

martinrobinson1490 is an unknown quantity at this point

Still no results for me yet. Not sure if thats good or bad?
Old Apr 15th 2014, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to say its good news there have been a lot of no's today but having experienced the process last year it means nothing. I spent hours trying to work it out but ultimately you will receive an email and I hope it's the news you were hoping for mate
Old Apr 15th 2014, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

Silverman2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

No news is good news
Old Apr 15th 2014, 3:32 pm
Ozzie dreamin'

random bird is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband has received his email and has been invited down 29th May. He has 6 years service, we already have family in Australia so this could have gone in our favour?! Just trying to think of possible reasons how they get through the sift.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

Silverman2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Random bird, congratulations to you and your bloke

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.