WAPOL 2014 Results

Old May 12th 2014, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

Dunc2104 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WAPOL 2014 Results

Hi Steve,
I got a couple books from my local library. They had a good selection to pick from. I'm also on the 28th but travelling down on the 27th. I will probably book into the Strand Palace as it seems pretty good there.
Cheers Dunc
Old May 12th 2014, 11:35 pm
Just Joined

steveede74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dunc..

Its all about getting the brain working again isn't it!!! Didn't do this much revision in school.. Lol..

Are you travelling down by yourself or with partner/family?? I'm going down with the missus and little one.. Decided on the strand palace cause its apparently minutes walk from Australia house, didn't fancy risking public transport just in case!!! Would also recommended booking soon cause its half term for the kids so might be getting busy..

One of the lads has told me to take my passport as its required to get into Australia house.. Not sure if its true or a wind up but mines packed ready to come with me just in case.. Lol..

Might be good to meet up with those of us that's there the night of the 27th for tea.. Would suggest a beer but not going to chance a hangover.. A few familiar faces on the 28th might help with the nerves.. Let me know if anyone fancies it.. Apparently the hotel does a cracking carvery!!!

Steve
Old May 14th 2014, 11:03 pm
Just Joined

Dunc2104 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steveede74
Hi Dunc..

Its all about getting the brain working again isn't it!!! Didn't do this much revision in school.. Lol..

Are you travelling down by yourself or with partner/family?? I'm going down with the missus and little one.. Decided on the strand palace cause its apparently minutes walk from Australia house, didn't fancy risking public transport just in case!!! Would also recommended booking soon cause its half term for the kids so might be getting busy..

One of the lads has told me to take my passport as its required to get into Australia house.. Not sure if its true or a wind up but mines packed ready to come with me just in case.. Lol..

Might be good to meet up with those of us that's there the night of the 27th for tea.. Would suggest a beer but not going to chance a hangover.. A few familiar faces on the 28th might help with the nerves.. Let me know if anyone fancies it.. Apparently the hotel does a cracking carvery!!!

Steve
Hey Steve,
Thanks for the idea, Yeah that sounds like a great idea to meet up the night before. Will make things a bit easier being down in London.

Cheers
Old May 15th 2014, 7:50 am
Just Joined

Have you managed to get booked up OK?? Remind me on in a week or so and we'll make arrangements and exchange numbers... Are you travelling down with anyone or just on your lonesome??
Can't believe there is less than a week to go now.. Gotta say I'm quite looking forward to it now!! Still studying every minute I can and iv put the odd days holiday in between now and then.. The wifes called them my study days lol.. Short term pain long term gain... I hope it is anyway!!!

Steve
Old May 15th 2014, 7:58 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveede74
Have you managed to get booked up OK?? Remind me on in a week or so and we'll make arrangements and exchange numbers... Are you travelling down with anyone or just on your lonesome??
Can't believe there is less than a week to go now.. Gotta say I'm quite looking forward to it now!! Still studying every minute I can and iv put the odd days holiday in between now and then.. The wifes called them my study days lol.. Short term pain long term gain... I hope it is anyway!!!

Steve
Someone else been cooking the grey matter with all the study - your test is the 28th, today's the 15th - keep practicing that maths
Old May 15th 2014, 8:12 am
Just Joined

Sure I put a 2 before the word week.. I swear this tablet steals words!!!!

Steve
Old May 26th 2014, 9:14 am
Just Joined

Lobsta28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning all! That's me and he old boy on route to the big smoke for his PPE tomorrow, fingers cross for all that are doing the same this week and thanks for the information and support so far, what's for you won't go buy you in this life I'm a firm believer of that....you can't do anymore than your best or as my dad says 'you can only pee with the willy god gave you' ....hope that doesn't get me into trouble!

Good luck all x
Old May 26th 2014, 9:57 am
Just Joined

jonh701 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lobsta28
Morning all! That's me and he old boy on route to the big smoke for his PPE tomorrow, fingers cross for all that are doing the same this week and thanks for the information and support so far, what's for you won't go buy you in this life I'm a firm believer of that....you can't do anymore than your best or as my dad says 'you can only pee with the willy god gave you' ....hope that doesn't get me into trouble!

Good luck all x
I have never heard that comment before…

Tomorrow is the big day for me too…. All the best to everyone this week
Old May 26th 2014, 10:11 am
Just Joined

grdnblack is an unknown quantity at this point

Ditto, on train the now just left Edinburgh waverley!
Good luck people!
Old May 26th 2014, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

arronc is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know if it will be ok to take a small travel case in to auz house, just thinking ahead as we will have checked out the hotel.
Old May 27th 2014, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

Departie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arronc
Does anyone know if it will be ok to take a small travel case in to auz house, just thinking ahead as we will have checked out the hotel.
I was thinking the same thing about storing hand luggage? Anyone staying at the the Doubletree Hilton West End tomorrow night?

Leon
Old May 27th 2014, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

Lobsta28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whatever hotel you are in they will let you store the luggage until you come back for it. They give you a wee slip free of charge, we did this at the Hilton today, most hotels do this just ask as you are checking out but other today had their gear with them at the exam and just took it with them x
Old May 27th 2014, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

katiesparkle is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to have to take my luggage with me to the exam...
Old May 28th 2014, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Slippery Pete is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you all
Old May 28th 2014, 10:53 am
Just Joined

kevmell is an unknown quantity at this point

Travelling up to London now from sunny wales!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.