WAPOL 2014 Results

Old May 6th 2014, 10:37 am
Just Joined

Coll18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WAPOL 2014 Results

Dunc2104, I booked train from Glasgow, only £60 return and staying at Malmaison through SPRA, only a mile from where we need to be and right beside underground. Sure there are other hotels cheaper too
Old May 6th 2014, 10:43 am
Just Joined

Dunc2104 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers,
I'll have a wee look at trains, Glasgow would be an option as well. I didn't even think to check with SPRA. What date were you given for the exam?
Old May 6th 2014, 10:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dunc2104
Morning folks,
Hope the preparation is going well. Does anyone have any suggestions of best airport to Fly into when going to London and where would be best to stay? I'll be flying from Edinburgh and there's plenty of flights to choose from so just trying to fly to easiest Airport.
Thanks
Heathrow or Gatwick, gives you plenty of options into London.
Don't bet on Luton or Stansted.
Old May 6th 2014, 10:46 am
Just Joined

28th May so going down on 27th just before lunch time, used trainline.com
Old May 6th 2014, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

I did easyjet to Stansted for both my visits. No problems and was cheaper than the train. And obviously a hell of a lot quicker too. Better flying to London City if you can though.
HB
Old May 6th 2014, 11:20 am
Just Joined

Thanks for all the tips folks, I'll get booking today. Exactly 3 weeks today until I travel down. All this revising and studying is making the time fly in � ����
Old May 6th 2014, 11:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
I did easyjet to Stansted for both my visits. No problems and was cheaper than the train. And obviously a hell of a lot quicker too. Better flying to London City if you can though.
HB
Its good it the ground transport works, trouble with Stansted and Luton is that there are fewer options to reach central London. OK if you have all the time in the world, but remember one delayed train or motorway crash can screw up the whole trip......
Old May 6th 2014, 11:37 am
Just Joined

Yeah that was my thinking, I'm travelling down the day before and going to book into a hotel that is easy walking distance so I'm not relying on public transport.
Old May 8th 2014, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

katmuirhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Just trying to gauge the general group that have got through to the exam stage. Are many people planning on moving with partners/families? I'm single so would be looking to go alone, wondering if there's many others?
Old May 8th 2014, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

Hi Kat,

I'm same as yourself. If I was successful I would be moving out on my own also.
Old May 8th 2014, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

katmuirhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dunc2104
Hi Kat,

I'm same as yourself. If I was successful I would be moving out on my own also.
Cheers for the quick reply Dunc, iv sent you a private mess
Old May 8th 2014, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

Katmuirhead if I was lucky enough I'd be going with my family. Sure though those that got through and started would get to know each other throughout the training
Old May 11th 2014, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

steveede74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

New to this site but as my date is fast approaching, 28th may, I thought I'd say hi...

Finding it hard to know what to study as there are so many conflicted comments, what's everyone else focusing on??

Don't think I was this nervous when I applied for Northumbria lol!!!

Good luck everyone

Steve
Old May 11th 2014, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

Adamfrancis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Steve,
My date is the 28th as well, I brought Pyschometrics for dummies, I think it was about £7 but it has hundreds of questions similar to the ones that were on the step forward website a few weeks ago. It also explains how to look at the questions so hopefully it'll get me through.
Old May 12th 2014, 9:40 am
Just Joined

steveede74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi adam..
Thats great thanks.. im off to metrocentre today so ill hopefully be able to pick one up.. spelling coming on a treat.. grammar ok.. maths right now iv got my head around percentages again.. really hate those shapes but getting better.. wish I could just go straight to fitness and interview.. never liked exam situations..
Are you going down the night before?? We are staying at the strand palace.
Good luck mate let me know how you get on.
Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.