WAPOL 2014 Results

Old Apr 26th 2014, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future
Default Re: WAPOL 2014 Results

Ladies. Chill. The sit up is doable. Practice them in reverse first. Start at the top and slowly, painfully lower yourself to the floor. 2 sets of 20 everyday. After 10 days of this you won't be far away from mastering the sit up whennyou do it properly.
HB
Old Apr 26th 2014, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

Lisa mc is an unknown quantity at this point

HB
Cheers for the advice, I am on to it now !!!
Please god give me abs !!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2014, 2:46 pm
Just Joined

Coll18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: WAPOL 2014 Results

Thanks Lisa mc, you too. Sure someone will be able to clarify exactly what fitness is then and hopefully we will be ready for September

C x
Old Apr 26th 2014, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

Departie is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone got any good websites etc for PEE prep? Such as sample tests? Got my test on the 29th at 11, anyone else from GMP get through?

Leon
Old Apr 26th 2014, 5:49 pm
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

I think some people used this company to prepare for the PEE. I didn't so I can't endorse them.

http://www.policeprep.com/australia/
Old Apr 27th 2014, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Slippery Pete is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pincher
I think some people used this company to prepare for the PEE. I didn't so I can't endorse them.

That's the main site for Oz Police
Old Apr 27th 2014, 7:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Slippery Pete
That's the main site for Oz Police
What do you main by Aus Police - is it a Federal Police site or one that all the States/Territories use?
Old Apr 27th 2014, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

States/Territories use that.
Old Apr 27th 2014, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

DM1432 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pincher

Remember the above site is a private company and is not affiliated to any state police department or WAPOL. You do pay to sign up, I did use them in 2007 and I will admit it did help with the type of tests undertook. Gave me plenty of examples and an understanding of the way to work out those shapes and patterns in the tests. Also have a look in your local library they also give you a helping hand with plenty of books as reference covering selection tests.
Old Apr 27th 2014, 4:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DM1432
Remember the above site is a private company and is not affiliated to any state police department or WAPOL. You do pay to sign up, I did use them in 2007 and I will admit it did help with the type of tests undertook. Gave me plenty of examples and an understanding of the way to work out those shapes and patterns in the tests. Also have a look in your local library they also give you a helping hand with plenty of books as reference covering selection tests.
Thats what I eas after. States may use them. but they are a private company.

Also, a word of warning for the newbies on the forum - WAPOL are aware of BE and browse it out of interest.......
Old Apr 27th 2014, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Last September the fitness was

Bleep
Sit up
5 x press up
10 x 25kg bent over row
Hand grip strength
1 x 40kg deadlift
Agility test.

HB
Old Apr 27th 2014, 11:05 pm
Just Joined

Coll18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: WAPOL 2014 Results

HarryBosch thanks for that, that's the one I had found so thanks for confirming. Just need to nail sit up now!!
Old Apr 28th 2014, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Also, a word of warning for the newbies on the forum - WAPOL are aware of BE and browse it out of interest.......

Yep the WAPOL social media unit could be looking at this board like they do with most police forums
Old May 6th 2014, 10:24 am
Just Joined

Dunc2104 is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning folks,
Hope the preparation is going well. Does anyone have any suggestions of best airport to Fly into when going to London and where would be best to stay? I'll be flying from Edinburgh and there's plenty of flights to choose from so just trying to fly to easiest Airport.
Thanks
Old May 6th 2014, 10:28 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dunc2104
Morning folks,
Hope the preparation is going well. Does anyone have any suggestions of best airport to Fly into when going to London and where would be best to stay? I'll be flying from Edinburgh and there's plenty of flights to choose from so just trying to fly to easiest Airport.
Thanks
If you fly into Heathrow, you have the express link to London. Don't know if it's the best but it's easy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.