WAPOL 2014 Results

Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

stuartt0908 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WAPOL 2014 Results

Morning all,

I am absolutely gutted, got the dreaded email saying you have not been succesful. Worst of all no feedback available so will always be wondering what went wrong.

All the very best to those of you who got through.

Stu.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my email stating I have been unsuccessful. I did wonder if I was reapplying to soon after last years campaign and from speaking to others in the same boat as me it appears i have. Good luck to everyone
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:32 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fadsie1
I got my email stating I have been unsuccessful. I did wonder if I was reapplying to soon after last years campaign and from speaking to others in the same boat as me it appears i have. Good luck to everyone
Sorry to hear that fadsie - and everyone else getting bad news
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:34 am
Just Joined

grdnblack is an unknown quantity at this point

Through the paper shift! 27th may, 11am I'm just over the three years service mark. sad times to the unsuccessful peeps

Last edited by grdnblack; Apr 15th 2014 at 7:36 am. Reason: Spelling errors
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there anyone out there who survived the paper sift last year but missed out and has survived the paper sift this time?
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:38 am
Just Joined

Silverman2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to see all the new people coming out of the woodwork. Looks like all emails were sent today.

Let the revision commence!!!
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:41 am
Just Joined

Elconairo is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know what form the tests take in the next phase?
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:42 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silverman2014
Good to see all the new people coming out of the woodwork. Looks like all emails were sent today.

Let the revision commence!!!
I doubt all emails were sent today - will probably go on for a couple of days if last year is anything to go by. At least they do have the decency to tell you when you are unsuccessful.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Irishcop is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to all of the successful applicants on the beginning of what could potentially be a very exciting journey. Commiserations to those who have not been successful, rumour has it they will be running another campaign so keep the chin up and keep an eye on the WAPOL website.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by Elconairo
There's this thread from last year - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=799651

I think for UK applicants the fitness tests come later though - sure someone from last year can verify
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Irishcop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elconairo
I've sent you a private mail Elconairo
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:50 am
Just Joined

jonh701 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im through too! Cant believe it!
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

foggy balla is an unknown quantity at this point

No joy here I'm afraid. Absolutely gutted would be an understatement. I've just a few weeks shy of ten years and pushing my mid 40's. Only guessing on my part but reckon it might have had a bearing. Time to explore other options. To all who went before and offered guidance and advice on this forum, thank you. To all who got the good news email, congratulations and the best of luck.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 8:47 am
Just Joined

Dunc2104 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pleased to say I was successful. 28th of May 😊
Old Apr 15th 2014, 8:49 am
Just Joined

Silverman2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Irish cop any chance you can help reference the tests?? Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.