Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

WAPol 2014 PEE preparation

WAPol 2014 PEE preparation

Old Apr 22nd 2014, 7:37 am
Just Joined

Lobsta28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WAPol 2014 PEE preparation

I'd be interested to know this too Lividave!
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 9:56 am
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

Not being deliberately obtuse. All, some or none may be multiple choice. Usually some are, but the format changes each time.
Keep an open mind as to what to expect.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 10:51 am
Just Joined

Departie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi There, I'm through to the PEE test on the 29th of May, I'm a little confused as to if the physical test is held on the same day after reading other posts, can anybody confirm that it is purely the PEE test? The confirmation email didn't contain a great deal of info of what to bring etc!
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

Lividave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Departie
Hi There, I'm through to the PEE test on the 29th of May, I'm a little confused as to if the physical test is held on the same day after reading other posts, can anybody confirm that it is purely the PEE test? The confirmation email didn't contain a great deal of info of what to bring etc!
I believe its just the PPE test at this stage, the physical test follows if your succesful.

Thanks Pitcher, wasn't quite sure.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 1:17 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lividave
I believe its just the PPE test at this stage, the physical test follows if your succesful.

Thanks Pitcher, wasn't quite sure.
Think you mean Pincher
Old Apr 26th 2014, 5:53 pm
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of

Did a bit of rooting around and found this book. It might be useful(?)

Police Prep : Comprehensive Guide to Australian Police Officer Exams

http://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/Bo...n%3D0973515112

and this company...

http://www.policeprep.com/australia/Public/tour_au.htm
Old May 15th 2014, 11:22 am
Just Joined

Orange Hudson is an unknown quantity at this point

hello,

I apologise if this is posted elsewhere but I was wondering if anyone has any examples of the Math based questions or knows where I could find some...

thanks
Old May 15th 2014, 11:26 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Orange Hudson
hello,

I apologise if this is posted elsewhere but I was wondering if anyone has any examples of the Math based questions or knows where I could find some...

thanks
There's some info in the rest of this thread
Old May 15th 2014, 11:39 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
There's some info in the rest of this thread
thanks, I found this:

"Maths: Work out the relationship between a list of numbers and work out what the missing numbers are"

but I was hoping someone might have had some actual examples to practice or a link to some etc...
Old May 15th 2014, 11:48 am

Originally Posted by Orange Hudson
thanks, I found this:

"Maths: Work out the relationship between a list of numbers and work out what the missing numbers are"

but I was hoping someone might have had some actual examples to practice or a link to some etc...
Not sure on the type of test you need

There are some free tests here - http://www.psychometricinstitute.com...n=ipc_co_promo

or here - http://www.psychometricinstitute.com...tude-Tests.asp

Google psychometric testing. There is some mention of a book Pincher brought in the first post. Not sure if you want to order that, or the Luminosity app. / Brain training sort of thing
Old May 15th 2014, 11:52 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Pollyana is on her hols right now but if she looks in she may be able to give some good guidance. She was in the police in a civvy capacity.

You may do best to ask this on the Australian forum to be honest.
Old May 15th 2014, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Not sure on the type of test you need

There are some free tests here - http://www.psychometricinstitute.com...n=ipc_co_promo

or here - http://www.psychometricinstitute.com...tude-Tests.asp

Google psychometric testing. There is some mention of a book Pincher brought in the first post. Not sure if you want to order that, or the Luminosity app. / Brain training sort of thing
excellent, thanks, I'll have a read.
Old May 15th 2014, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEVS
Pollyana is on her hols right now but if she looks in she may be able to give some good guidance. She was in the police in a civvy capacity.

You may do best to ask this on the Australian forum to be honest.
excellent, thanks. I'll have a read.