WA - Visa Question!!

Old Aug 28th 2013, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WA - Visa Question!!

If we are lucky enough to get a job offer from Wapol and I invest the $5000 it will cost for visas for me and my partner. What happens if our visa application is unsuccessful? Will I lose the $5000 if so how is that fair?
Old Aug 28th 2013, 12:58 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Question!!

Originally Posted by fadsie1
If we are lucky enough to get a job offer from Wapol and I invest the $5000 it will cost for visas for me and my partner. What happens if our visa application is unsuccessful? Will I lose the $5000 if so how is that fair?
If a visa application is unsuccessful, yes you lose the fee. Most people know in advance of the risks in the application. ,
Old Aug 28th 2013, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Nottsscouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know what the chances are of an unsuccessful application? Reasons behind it?
Old Aug 28th 2013, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my point mate. Neithr my partner or I have a criminal record or any bankruptcy issues. Does this mean we subject to medicals we will be fine. Seems very easy for the aussie goverment to pinch money from people. I am assuming there would need to be a serious reason to be declined a visa
Old Aug 30th 2013, 7:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fadsie1
This is my point mate. Neithr my partner or I have a criminal record or any bankruptcy issues. Does this mean we subject to medicals we will be fine. Seems very easy for the aussie goverment to pinch money from people. I am assuming there would need to be a serious reason to be declined a visa
If you have no record or character issues, medical is fine and you meet all the other requirements - and your dependents meet them too - you'll be granted a visa.
Lots of reasons why people re declined though - medical, character, lack of work experience, skills in the wrong area, insufficient English language skills - there is a fair amount of work that goes into the processing.