Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

WA police Modified Illinois Agility test

WA police Modified Illinois Agility test

Old Sep 5th 2013, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future
Default Re: WA police Modified Illinois Agility test

Fitness test smashed. I can now joking the ranks of 'the Agony'

Good luck everyone.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done mate. Agility ok then?
Old Sep 5th 2013, 1:15 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Harry. Enjoy a well earned drink!!!
Old Sep 5th 2013, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

I passed first time mate. Forget techniques. Practice the start, Just get up quick and run like F**k. Worked for me. Two failed today, one failed a re-sit from yesterday and two no shows.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

VikkiShields is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
I passed first time mate. Forget techniques. Practice the start, Just get up quick and run like F**k. Worked for me. Two failed today, one failed a re-sit from yesterday and two no shows.
Congratulations. All that hard work paid off. Can't believe there were no shows. Make you wonder why go through all this to just not turn up.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Nottsscouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Not been able to practice the running for three weeks now due to an injury. Hoping that I'll manage it on the day! Congrats.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

bagdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
Do you know if they had to re sit the whole fitness or just the parts they failed?

Thanks and well done
Old Sep 5th 2013, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

chaz78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Stumbled across this forum today and been reading up on all your tips over the last couple of months. I've got my assessment and interview on 20th Sept!

Out of everything the thing that is worrying me the most is the Agility test, I think Harry said that a couple of people failed on the fitness, I'm guessing people are mainly failing on the agility test!

To those who've done it is this right?! I've practised a few times and am around the limit each time, sometimes below! Also how many are supposed to be on each test.

Thanks all,
Charlie
Old Sep 5th 2013, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

One failed a few elements. One failed bleep. One failed sit-up ( for the second time).
Practice getting up for the agility. Practice with your hands and elbows flat on the floor cause that's how they make you do it, unlike the website video. And practice on a gym floor and nothing else and you'll crack it. Practice the sit up until you master it. Don't leave it to chance.

Work hard over the next few weeks and you'll reap the rewards on the day.

And take your swimming costume. Cause your allowed to use the faculties at the very impressive YMCA. Well worth it.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

One failed a few elements. One failed bleep. One failed sit-up ( for the second time).
Practice getting up for the agility. Practice with your hands and elbows flat on the floor cause that's how they make you do it, unlike the website video. And practice on a gym floor and nothing else and you'll crack it. Practice the sit up until you master it. Don't leave it to chance.

Work hard over the next few weeks and you'll reap the rewards on the day.

And take your swimming costume. Cause your allowed to use the faculties at the very impressive YMCA. Well worth it.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry me being slow, do you have to take the whole test, or do you re-test on the part you failed. Your answer just confused me !
Old Sep 5th 2013, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Phantasm139 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bagdog
Sorry me being slow, do you have to take the whole test, or do you re-test on the part you failed. Your answer just confused me !
You have to re-take whole test im afraid.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

ah that's cool, sorry was confused. I'm hoping it wont be an issue but better have a plan B just in case !!
Old Sep 5th 2013, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Phantasm139 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bagdog
ah that's cool, sorry was confused. I'm hoping it wont be an issue but better have a plan B just in case !!
Don't think about failing m8, you'll be fine.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Harry... now the wait begins....

Baddog ..... plan A ..... pass first time... simples.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.