Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

WA Police International Transition recruitment

WA Police International Transition recruitment

Old Nov 22nd 2022, 5:10 am
Just Joined

Rachwales is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WA Police International Transition recruitment

Spooky! Hubby just had his through 😁
Old Nov 22nd 2022, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Slippery Pete is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mossy1986
Ive literally just had my email an hour ago. Psychological Evaluation to be completed within 7 days and and the physical to be completed within 2 weeks. We have to source a PT to do the physical with us and fill in the forms to sign. Let’s go!
you’re heading in the right direction mossy
Old Nov 22nd 2022, 11:46 am
Just Joined

Moocher90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Also got my email today from WA police for physical tests and psychometric ones.

Just got to book in with a PT that can do it then all done. Done the psychometric ones this morning
Old Nov 22nd 2022, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

mossy1986 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Moocher90
Also got my email today from WA police for physical tests and psychometric ones.

Just got to book in with a PT that can do it then all done. Done the psychometric ones this morning
How was the psych tests mate?
Old Nov 22nd 2022, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

There was 343 questions to answer in one of the sections. Think in total it was over 1 hour to complete. There's also some maths and English tests but next to it, it says N/A so not sure if they have to be done or not but did them anyway. For all those tests there's practice ones before the real test so not giubg into them blindly.
Old Nov 22nd 2022, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

Rachwales is an unknown quantity at this point

There was 343 questions to answer in one of the sections. Think in total it was over 1 hour to complete. There's also some maths and English tests but next to it, it says N/A so not sure if they have to be done or not but did them anyway. For all those tests there's practice ones before the real test so not giubg into them blindly.
wishing you all the very best mate keep us all posted👍🏻
Old Nov 22nd 2022, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Ben_capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, is the PT from an approved list or do you go out and source your own online etc?
Old Nov 22nd 2022, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

I believe you just source your own
Old Nov 23rd 2022, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

Morpeth123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all. Just done my psychological evaluation earlier. Wasn’t sure about then maths and English bit either but done it anyway. Does anyone know if there is a pass mark for the mini game tests or is it just a case of WA police looking at your strengths and weaknesses.
Old Nov 23rd 2022, 5:10 pm
Just Joined

Riano2386 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Morpeth123
Hi all. Just done my psychological evaluation earlier. Wasn’t sure about then maths and English bit either but done it anyway. Does anyone know if there is a pass mark for the mini game tests or is it just a case of WA police looking at your strengths and weaknesses.
Can you explain a bit what the mini game tests were?
Thanks
Old Nov 23rd 2022, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

Before you do them there's practice, one is spelling and grammar, one is a bit like tetris getting blocks to fit into a shape, one is blocks and you have to repeat the pattern it might be flipped 90 degrees or 180 degrees etc there's a numbers one too where you have two sides and have to work out which value is higher. They are very quick rounds. There's one more I think
Old Nov 23rd 2022, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

Riano2386 is an unknown quantity at this point

Before you do them there's practice, one is spelling and grammar, one is a bit like tetris getting blocks to fit into a shape, one is blocks and you have to repeat the pattern it might be flipped 90 degrees or 180 degrees etc there's a numbers one too where you have two sides and have to work out which value is higher. They are very quick rounds. There's one more I think
Thanks so much. I'll be doing mine shortly myself. Quite nervous about it "the unknown '
Old Nov 23rd 2022, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

Jacjos is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck guys

physical:

I have made local enquiries and found a personal trainer in a local gym who has a 2:1 degree in sports science and development.

is this applicable?
Old Nov 23rd 2022, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

Lorna2345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jacjos
good luck guys

physical:

I have made local enquiries and found a personal trainer in a local gym who has a 2:1 degree in sports science and development.

is this applicable?
We have got someone who has a BA honours in physical education and 20 years in the field so I am hoping that is going to be ok. It does say equivalent qualifications so I can’t see why it wouldn’t ????
Old Nov 23rd 2022, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

Morpeth123 is an unknown quantity at this point

yer was going to say the above really. There is also a numbers one that where they are in bubbles and you have to select the right number after adding them up. Wasn’t too bad but harder than they look.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.