Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

WA Police International Transition recruitment

WA Police International Transition recruitment

Old Jan 5th 2023, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Slippery Pete is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WA Police International Transition recruitment

Old Jan 5th 2023, 9:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badger677
Has anyone started scoping out moving costs yet? Im getting quoted 7k for a 20ft container which is about double what i think is viable...... might have to fly with hand only!
What you need to bear in mind though if you don't ship anything, you then have to completely restock your house from scratch, which would probably cost more than 7K
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:00 am
Just Joined

Kindi23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Callumlit2785
They contacted me directly to ask if I was OK to release the reference, but they didn't inform anyone else. Q
Great thanks. Just wanting to keep it quiet until all official but when asked HR they didn’t know 🤔
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Callumlit2785 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kindi23
Great thanks. Just wanting to keep it quiet until all official but when asked HR they didn’t know 🤔
I was the same, they certainly haven't informed anyone but I have told my references now as I have my interview tomorrow.
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kindi23
I was the same, they certainly haven't informed anyone but I have told my references now as I have my interview tomorrow.
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:07 am
Just Joined

still waiting on an interview date here but only submitted on 15th dec so hoping it won’t be too long away.
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:08 am
Just Joined

best of luck for tomorrow!
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Slippery Pete is an unknown quantity at this point

you’ve got this Callum 👍
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Penny22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck.
Have you been able to get any info about what the interview entails. i spoke to few lads I know went out 8 years ago and they said the interview was very informal, like a friendly chat but that was 8 years ago.
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Penny22
Best of luck.Have you been able to get any info about what the interview entails. i spoke to few lads I know went out 8 years ago and they said the interview was very informal, like a friendly chat but that was 8 years ago.
Hi Penny, No, only just came on this last night so habent had anything but sometimes i like to go in blind so its not a shock if its totally different to what others have had. I have stick to the competencies they have set out and will see how it goes.
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Hi Penny, No, only just came on this last night so habent had anything but sometimes i like to go in blind so its not a shock if its totally different to what others have had. I have stick to the competencies they have set out and will see how it goes.
The email I received just says interview time and date and zoom link. There is nothing outlined about competencies etc , have I missed something. Did you reply to interview invite???
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:25 am
Just Joined

Joe Ninety is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody been able to work out if they’re prioritising interviews based on skills: driving, firearms, taser etc.. or is it just based on how quick people got fitness and psych tests completed?
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Penny22
The email I received just says interview time and date and zoom link. There is nothing outlined about competencies etc , have I missed something. Did you reply to interview invite???
There should be a fact sheet attached to your e-mail?
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

There should be a fact sheet attached to your e-mail?
No nothing attached. I may get onto them.
Thanks.... that wouldn't have went well me turning up for a friendly chat lol..
Old Jan 5th 2023, 10:51 am
Just Joined

Badger677 is an unknown quantity at this point

It won't be a cheap move, we estimated about 10k with moving, flights and bringing out dog over, which in itself is about 2k. Will be worth it though!
you might be shocked about the dog. Our quote was nearer 8k for him, 2 flights (uk to melbourne, melbourne to perth) medical and quarantine. I reckon we are looking at around 30k all in for a family of 4/5

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.