British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Police (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/)
-   -   WA - Mock fitness test in London (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/wa-mock-fitness-test-london-804530/)

PaqMusic Jul 30th 2013 10:24 am

WA - Mock fitness test in London

Hi all,

Anyone wanting to do a mock fitness from in and around London is welcome to Paddington Police station on the 11th of August. I have cones, weights, tape measure etc (apart from the grip tester) and thought to get some people together. Lets see how many interested there are and we'll plan it properly (time etc). We'd do it in the Paddington Police station underground car park so warrant card's a must. Anyone interested?

Phantasm139 Jul 30th 2013 12:21 pm

Re: Mock fitness test in London

Cracking idea, i'd be up for that. At Redbridge so wouldn't be a problem for me.;)

PaqMusic Jul 30th 2013 1:32 pm

Awesome. Lets try and get more people and make it happen

OzPCwannaB Jul 30th 2013 11:56 pm

Originally Posted by Phantasm139 (Post 10826578)
Cracking idea, i'd be up for that. At Redbridge so wouldn't be a problem for me.;)

REDBRIDGE?? who is this?

Phantasm139 Jul 31st 2013 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by OzPCwannaB (Post 10827566)
REDBRIDGE?? who is this?

Ahaaaaaaa,:) I sat next to you in the test.

OzPCwannaB Jul 31st 2013 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by Phantasm139 (Post 10828862)
Ahaaaaaaa,:) I sat next to you in the test.

Haha! Il let you off then... Well done, we obviously didn't do that bad did we?! I heard today!:)

OzPCwannaB Jul 31st 2013 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by PaqMusic (Post 10826388)
Hi all,

Anyone wanting to do a mock fitness from in and around London is welcome to Paddington Police station on the 11th of August. I have cones, weights, tape measure etc (apart from the grip tester) and thought to get some people together. Lets see how many interested there are and we'll plan it properly (time etc). We'd do it in the Paddington Police station underground car park so warrant card's a must. Anyone interested?

Id be interested but 11th I'm night duty that night and night before. Just incase you get people saying the same and the need to change the date etc!

Phantasm139 Jul 31st 2013 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by OzPCwannaB (Post 10828870)
Haha! Il let you off then... Well done, we obviously didn't do that bad did we?! I heard today!:)

Likewise, totally unexpected I must admit. Chuffed you made it through as well. :thumbsup:

PaqMusic Jul 31st 2013 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by OzPCwannaB (Post 10828873)
Id be interested but 11th I'm night duty that night and night before. Just incase you get people saying the same and the need to change the date etc!

Well, I can do the 7th, the 11th and the 12th of August. It'd be nice to try the bleep with other people to see how different it feels (I pass it on my own but am completely shattered after and need more juice for the agility test).

Oh and again, well done to everyone that passed. We worked hard and only last final bit to go.

http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

Don't forget one of those puppies - will need it for the visa :)

Phantasm139 Jul 31st 2013 10:22 pm

Either day.:)

Frosty Jack Aug 2nd 2013 7:33 pm

Hi

Yes i'm interested as well, i'm working nights on the 11th, what time were you thinking of running it? Can do the 12th as well.

PaqMusic Aug 3rd 2013 1:46 pm

Provisionally let's meet on the 11th at around noon, outside Paddington nick.

gregster10217 Aug 3rd 2013 2:40 pm

Great idea and not too far from me in Kent, if I was home but will be driving back from France that day.
If you do any others, let me know.
Well done all, getting closer to living the dream.

Phantasm139 Aug 3rd 2013 5:28 pm

Noon on the 11th it is.

T1ta Aug 4th 2013 2:50 pm

Hiya! I may try and pop along too. Would be good to have a practice with some other people!!