Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

WA - June 2013 Intake - Progress & Results

WA - June 2013 Intake - Progress & Results

Old Jul 29th 2013, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Irishcop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: June 2013 Intake - Progress & Results

Originally Posted by Maddjose
It's clear that its being done in date order for sept. They're only up to 3rd and here for the month. I don't know how many are being tested each day but it won't be many, especially seeing the panel interviews are an hour ish and they're doing the relocation chit chat too.

Stay positive IC..... No news is good news

Thanks Maddjose :-)
Old Jul 29th 2013, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

PaqMusic is an unknown quantity at this point

Got mine - testing on the 9th of September, information session on the 10th. Good luck to everyone especially with their fitness prep.
Old Jul 29th 2013, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

johnnet is on a distinguished road

Not sure why so many are worrying at this stage.....the Step Forward site states that we will be informed during the week commencing 29th July 2013, therefore may not hear anything til Friday morning.
Old Jul 30th 2013, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

bagdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone who had to send off more docs heard anything back yet ?
Any rejections emails gone out yet ?
Cheers
Old Jul 30th 2013, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bagdog
Anyone who had to send off more docs heard anything back yet ?
Any rejections emails gone out yet ?
Cheers
Just received confirmation overnight that through to the next stage, 12th/13 Sept. I was requested further info last Friday, however I sent a covering letter with the original application requesting to attend before 17th due to holiday booked.
Old Jul 30th 2013, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

John which day did you sit the exam? It ain't looking good for me, people on my day have got through and I'm none the wiser.
Old Jul 30th 2013, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=bagdog;10826054]John which day did you sit the exam? It ain't looking good for me, people on my day have got through and I'm none the wiser.[/QUOTE

I took it on the Thursday...........as I said yesterday, chill out.......it clearly states on their website that they will be informing people week commencing 29th, therefore you have got the rest of the week. I would not read anything in to the date you took the exam etc, as I read on here yesterday that others took the exam the same day as me and their dates were 3rd Sept.
Old Jul 30th 2013, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Nottsscouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Through too. 11th and 12th
Old Jul 30th 2013, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I spoke to recruitment today. They said one person is arranging all dates and sending out emails and will be till at least Thursday. From this forum and another I go on everyone so far has been given a date between 2nd and 12th sep. Seems they are working through the month. I aint been emailed yet either and this has reassured me a little. Despite the agonising wait it could work out better. The later in the month the more time to prepare. Hope this reassures u a little
Old Jul 30th 2013, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

I appreciate the info. I still won't chill :-) its like waiting for the dentist and you're going in for a root canal !!
Old Jul 30th 2013, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Irishcop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fadsie1
I spoke to recruitment today. They said one person is arranging all dates and sending out emails and will be till at least Thursday. From this forum and another I go on everyone so far has been given a date between 2nd and 12th sep. Seems they are working through the month. I aint been emailed yet either and this has reassured me a little. Despite the agonising wait it could work out better. The later in the month the more time to prepare. Hope this reassures u a little
This is a bit more reassurance! Although hard to get rid of that wee niggly feeling in the stomach!!! I woke up 4 times in the middle of the night last night and checked my emails, with no luck! Well done to everyone who has been successful so far
Old Jul 30th 2013, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

simps is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

I got my confirmation email to attend London on 5, 6 th September for physical and interview and seminar. Getting very nervous now about it all. Any one from West Mids going need some help training, that sit up !
Old Jul 30th 2013, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

PrincessLaura is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my successful email at 5am this morning (Irish time).

They've given me a date (11th September) however I'll be in Florida at a family wedding from 7th til 17th. I don't know if this would come under the 'extreme cases' they change dates for...

My other half and I sent off our applications together, sat our assessment together, and he hasn't had any email yet.

Has anyone had an unsuccessful email yet or are they leaving those til last?
Old Jul 30th 2013, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe someone could swap dates with you. In sure that wouldn't be a massive problem administration wise. I have not received an email as yet. Hopefully tonight will be last sleepless one for me
Old Jul 30th 2013, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

PrincessLaura is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fadsie1
Maybe someone could swap dates with you. In sure that wouldn't be a massive problem administration wise. I have not received an email as yet. Hopefully tonight will be last sleepless one for me
Maybe because I got a later date, someone might appreciate the extra week or two training

I'm hoping and praying Mr Princess gets the successful email too. I wouldn't be stressing just yet anyway, some people got theirs five days ago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.