Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

WA - June 2013 Intake - Progress & Results

WA - June 2013 Intake - Progress & Results

Old Jul 29th 2013, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

bagdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: June 2013 Intake - Progress & Results

Just a thought, if anyone has been rejected and reading this? I just wonder are they sending out the good news before the bad, or will they take the majority of the 250 and see who fails the fitness and medical.

Nervous time waiting now !!
Old Jul 29th 2013, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mate it is 0920am in perth on 29/07 the day results were due to come out. Dont worry yet
Old Jul 29th 2013, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

Irishcop is an unknown quantity at this point

Doing a nightshift and checking the emails every two minutes!!!! TORTURE!
Old Jul 29th 2013, 1:51 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishcop
Doing a nightshift and checking the emails every two minutes!!!! TORTURE!
Nice to know you're working hard there
Old Jul 29th 2013, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

Tonight is an exception
Old Jul 29th 2013, 1:55 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight is an exception
I remember waiting for news on our visa - it's very hard to stop checking every few minutes
Old Jul 29th 2013, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

It's a horrible feeling. Checkin what time it is in Perth and thinking 'have they sent out all the successful emails first and I'm guna get an unsuccessful one :,( '
Old Jul 29th 2013, 5:42 am

It's a horrible feeling. Checkin what time it is in Perth and thinking 'have they sent out all the successful emails first and I'm guna get an unsuccessful one :,( '
Did you stuff up any of the tests - what's your gut instinct?
Old Jul 29th 2013, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

Not that I know of. Hardest for me was the maths. Gut would be that I should be ok :-/
Old Jul 29th 2013, 6:42 am

Not that I know of. Hardest for me was the maths. Gut would be that I should be ok :-/
In my experience most people know when they stuffed it up and are more likely surprised at a pass, than shocked by a fail (most not all though). There's still plenty of time for the results to be issued, and what little I've learned so far is Aussies never seem in a hurry to make decisions
Old Jul 29th 2013, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Fingers crossed, it's everything I've ever wanted!!
Old Jul 29th 2013, 7:54 am

Fingers crossed, it's everything I've ever wanted!!
- you've got to try and get some sleep now
Old Jul 29th 2013, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, got my email at 00:50 and thankfully it's back for some more on Tuesday 3rd Sept. Congrats to those that have had the nod and good luck to those still waiting...... ;-)
Old Jul 29th 2013, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Congrats :-) making me think it's bad news for me :,(
Old Jul 29th 2013, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: June 2013 Intake - Progress & Results

Congrats :-) making me think it's bad news for me :,(
It's clear that its being done in date order for sept. They're only up to 3rd and here for the month. I don't know how many are being tested each day but it won't be many, especially seeing the panel interviews are an hour ish and they're doing the relocation chit chat too.

Stay positive IC..... No news is good news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.