WA July exam results

Old Aug 4th 2013, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future
Default Re: WA July exam results

It's hard not to think to far ahead. I told myself to concentrate on the interview and fitness but still find myself trolling the Internet for Perth. Keep telling myself its interview prep , which I guess it is as I'm pretty sure they'll be wanting to gauge how committed we are to the move ( your fella should just take you to the interview. That'll show them . )
I'm lucky as I already have a place to stay for as long as necessary over there which is a great help. In fact we're thinking that I'll go over first and the kids can finish the school year here. Not that we're getting ahead of ourselves or anything
First things first though. Interview and especially fitness. It's meant to be a killer. Bit like the maths test really.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

VikkiShields is an unknown quantity at this point

He has 2 friends who moved over a whole ago which has really helped him with the interview prep. I think as soon as we get a date I will just email a few fully furnished rental agents near police academy. There is so much to do but it keeps me busy before the baby due. Lol
Old Aug 4th 2013, 8:26 pm
fhj
Just Joined

fhj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VikkiShields
He has 2 friends who moved over a whole ago which has really helped him with the interview prep. I think as soon as we get a date I will just email a few fully furnished rental agents near police academy. There is so much to do but it keeps me busy before the baby due. Lol
That's a good idea.

Now I know I can go with him I will try to get a sitter and go with my hubby.
He hasn't got it confirmed yet but hopefully his information day is on the 2nd September.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

A part of me is still trying to down play it all. I want that confirmation before I throw myself in to it.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fhj
That's a good idea.

Now I know I can go with him I will try to get a sitter and go with my hubby.
He hasn't got it confirmed yet but hopefully his information day is on the 2nd September.

Yeah it says on the email your hubby got sent 1 other person preferably a partner. It says no children which is why I hoping I don't have baby early. I fit my 5 year old minded but think I will struggle with getting a newborn as well lol. I just logged in to husbands emails and read them as he is hopeless at telling me all the details lol.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 8:50 pm
fhj
Just Joined

fhj is an unknown quantity at this point

When is your information day vikki??

My husband hasn't got confirmation of the information day yet.

I do the same!! I have to read it all!!!
That's why I signed up on here to! Very helpful forums!!
Old Aug 4th 2013, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

It's the 18th September 4.15 till 6.30. He got given it when he got his email to say his fitness and interview on the 17th