WA July exam results

Old Jul 26th 2013, 7:33 am
Just Joined

iconn80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WA July exam results

Hey people, just thought I'd let you know I received confirmation via email today that I'm through to the September interview and physical testing on the 2nd September, good luck to all.
Old Jul 26th 2013, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Phantasm139 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WA July exam results

Likewise, same day. See you there. Was starting to brick it thinking Monday was the big day as well. All the best peeps.
Old Jul 29th 2013, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

simps is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all
Got my confirmation today for 6th September. Just having my last glass of wine for 5 weeks .
Old Jul 31st 2013, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

3rd September for me. Will be a quick 5 weeks that's for sure. And no annual leave left so need to work as well.
Anybody know anything about the Panel interview?
Old Jul 31st 2013, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
3rd September for me. Will be a quick 5 weeks that's for sure. And no annual leave left so need to work as well.
Anybody know anything about the Panel interview?
See you on the 3rd Harry Bosch.... hoping that 16 days in Spain wont have too much of an adverse effect on my waistline or fitness.... have trainers, will travel and do much running, bleeping and sprinting.....
Old Aug 1st 2013, 11:18 am
Just Joined

As far as I know the panel interview is more of a casual chat, about you. I'd prepare as if it were a board! Do some research know something about WA police.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

VikkiShields is an unknown quantity at this point

After many years of waiting for the 7 years experience to be lifted we finally got the chance to apply. My husband has got his tests on the 17th September hopefully I will be able to attend the meeting the next day being 38 weeks pregnant. Has anyone else been looking into where to live and containers etc.
Congratulations to everyone who has passed to this stage.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

Hi vikki,

John mason are a good removals company. A friend of mine is using them and reckons they were the most helpful. As far as areas to live I'm still looking into that.... Bit difficult unless you know someone there.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 7:11 pm
fhj
Just Joined

fhj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys.

In regards to places to live once in oz...

I asked a couple weeks back and people told me to look into the Ardross area.
It has a very good primary school and is afordable too. 3 bedroom place for roughly $550-$600 a week. I have 3 children under the age of 5 so schools are important.

Also have a look at the main australia forum. Lots of helpful information on that!
Old Aug 4th 2013, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

Thanks fhj!
Old Aug 4th 2013, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers will look into all the info. I said I would sort all the organising while husband concentrates in his fitness and Interview. I still in shock he passed as its been a dream of ours for so long.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 7:23 pm
fhj
Just Joined

fhj is an unknown quantity at this point

If you look in the main australia forum on page 6 at the bottom I asked the question "best place to live with kids in perth" (it might be on page 7 when you look)
Quite afew replies giving info on areas!

I am doing the same for my other half!
My job is to find a nice area and potential job for myself and school for the kids!
Old Aug 4th 2013, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

I appreciate that everyone's thinking ahead about where to live. My sister-in-law lives in Perth. Her advice, given that you have no idea where you'd be stationed and the size of the place is a short term holiday rental near Joondalup get to know the place then you can decide where to live based on prices and commute times etc
Old Aug 4th 2013, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah that's what I been looking into for the first 3 or 4 months. Looked into a few airlines what they offer for people emigrating. Just a but concerned about getting our son into a school only to have to move again when husband gets posted. I have been on a few sites looking for jobs as I am a nursery nurse but work with special needs children. Don't wanna jump the gun to much but can't help getting exited at the thought of our dreams coming true.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Are you travelling to London with your other half for the meeting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.