British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Police (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/)
-   -   WA - A,B,C,D Assessment help.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/wa-b-c-d-assessment-help-812106/)

deadlyminimee Oct 14th 2013 9:38 am

WA - A,B,C,D Assessment help....

Just thought I'd start a thread so we can ask questions about the required forms,
Medical-
Drivers licence-
Bankruptcy check-
Police clearance-

I'll kick off by asking, when it says to provide certified copies of the forms, how do we certify it?

I have printed my credit report from equifax which has a section called 'court information and other public records'. It says excellent 'you have no information in your credit report that indicates a Court Judgement or other public record information such as a bankruptcy in your name'. Do they want just this section posted to them or the whole credit report?

Thanks
Deadly.

Pollyana Oct 14th 2013 9:55 am

Re: WA - A,B,C,D Assessment help....

Originally Posted by deadlyminimee (Post 10943367)
Just thought I'd start a thread so we can ask questions about the required forms,
Medical-
Drivers licence-
Bankruptcy check-
Police clearance-

I'll kick off by asking, when it says to provide certified copies of the forms, how do we certify it?

I have printed my credit report from equifax which has a section called 'court information and other public records'. It says excellent 'you have no information in your credit report that indicates a Court Judgement or other public record information such as a bankruptcy in your name'. Do they want just this section posted to them or the whole credit report?

Thanks
Deadly.

You get a solicitor, JP etc to sign a copy of it to say that it is true certified copy of the original. You will need to get a lot of certified copies for the visa itself.

ECILOP Oct 14th 2013 10:22 am

When I did it, as with my application form, I asked a colleague to sign each page and included a letter from them confirming they were true and accurate copies of the originals; which they also signed. I also got them to include a photocopy of their warrant card confirming their position and added their work email address incase recruiting wanted to confirm anything.

old.sparkles Oct 14th 2013 11:33 am

Originally Posted by ECILOP (Post 10943398)
When I did it, as with my application form, I asked a colleague to sign each page and included a letter from them confirming they were true and accurate copies of the originals; which they also signed. I also got them to include a photocopy of their warrant card confirming their position and added their work email address incase recruiting wanted to confirm anything.

You might want to check that that will be acceptable with DIBP. I did all of mine with a notary public which is another option to using a JP :)