Uk to USA

Old Feb 19th 2011, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

peskypete is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk to USA

You probably get this alot, but...

I am not currently a Policeman even in the UK however if i was to become one here and work at it for around 3 or 4 years would that allow me to move to the USA and live and work there?

I'm asking because the immagration system confuses me and i will do any job that will let me get over there, allthough i can not go to university (Personal reasons)
Old Feb 19th 2011, 1:47 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk to USA

Originally Posted by peskypete

I am not currently a Policeman even in the UK however if i was to become one here and work at it for around 3 or 4 years would that allow me to move to the USA and live and work there?

I'm asking because the immagration system confuses me and i will do any job that will let me get over there, allthough i can not go to university (Personal reasons)
Not to say that there haven't been people with police experience in the UK that subsequently became police in the US, but this in itself is not a path to immigration.

Did your Canadian trucking inquiries not work out?
Old Feb 19th 2011, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Married2abrit has a reputation beyond reputeMarried2abrit has a reputation beyond reputeMarried2abrit has a reputation beyond reputeMarried2abrit has a reputation beyond reputeMarried2abrit has a reputation beyond reputeMarried2abrit has a reputation beyond reputeMarried2abrit has a reputation beyond reputeMarried2abrit has a reputation beyond reputeMarried2abrit has a reputation beyond reputeMarried2abrit has a reputation beyond reputeMarried2abrit has a reputation beyond repute

There's a man in our town who married a USC. He had been on the police force in the UK for over 10 years. But, because he is only a 10 year green card holder, he cannot work in the police force in our state (you must be a USC). He currently runs a soccer shirt shop.
Old Feb 21st 2011, 3:36 pm

dboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by peskypete

No.