Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

SAPol - New hope for UK recruitment

SAPol - New hope for UK recruitment

Old Feb 5th 2011, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Kiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond repute
Default SAPol - New hope for UK recruitment

SAPol may be recruiting from the UK later this year. Quoting a post (below) on the police-forum.com site. This was posted a couple of days ago.

I don't want to raise hopes higher than they are already, however I've got some good news that will no doubt be of interest to you all.

A guy at work (UKer) has been approached and invited to join the team of recruitment staff that.... "Will be travelling to the UK later this year for the next round of recruitment". They haven't told him when it will be yet but have stated it will definitely be happening as local recruitment is still falling short and they are not filling the training courses the have running at the academy.

Now, until it is on the website then I'd say nothing is confirmed. However, this is a massive step towards the fact that SAPol WILL be running another round of recruitment.

I don't have any inside knowledge but thought this post might be useful so anyone interested can keep track of the SAPol web site. SAPol might also have a facebook recruitment page that may also be useful to check.