Sapol April 2010

Old Aug 23rd 2009, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

michelle6266 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sapol April 2010

Hi there,
How you doing,hope you are lucky with an interview , dont be suprised if you dont here on the 11th ,we didnt here on the date given ,so spent the whole week later disappointed, then around a week later it turns up , the good news, and the whole process has been the same , so keep checking, fingers crossed for you .
Hey that would be no problem cutting your familys hair when we get there ,hopefully thats what i will continue doing ,it suits school hours , but will probally take something part time until it picks up .
Have a great time in spain ,talk to you when you get back.
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

sunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nice

Hi Michelle lovely to hear from you again! thanks for the advice regarding hearing from Sapol, i know they are not always on the ball! we didn't even get the e mail to invite O/H to London for the exam!! we thought he hadn't got through the papersift, so we e mailed asking if there was any feedback as to why he didn't get through and low and behold they said they had sent an e mail!!!! but we didn't receive it!!!
Will be off to Spain on Thursday so will be busy packing! as soon as i hear anything will post straight away! take care xx
Old Sep 1st 2009, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

Getmedownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone received a response from SAPOL re interviews? I sat the exam at the at the start of August and I am currently awaiting the results.

I received an email this week stating that some applicants had received their results. However, mine had still not been returned, but that SAPOL would notify me as soon as they were received.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

sunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nice

Originally Posted by Getmedownunder
Has anyone received a response from SAPOL re interviews? I sat the exam at the at the start of August and I am currently awaiting the results.

I received an email this week stating that some applicants had received their results. However, mine had still not been returned, but that SAPOL would notify me as soon as they were received.
YES YES YES we got an e mail this morning!!! logged on to internet cafe in sunny spain!!!! cant believe it!!!!!!
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Getmedownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Sunworship. Likewise, I got my email today too confirming I'd passed the exam (sighs with relief). Good luck with the next stage.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

Charlie389 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Getmedownunder
Well done Sunworship. Likewise, I got my email today too confirming I'd passed the exam (sighs with relief). Good luck with the next stage.
I got my e mail too, got interview and fitness test in London on 7th Ocotber. Just need to get the nack of the sit ups, the rest should be no worries. Good luck folks. Maybe see you there on the 7th?
Old Sep 9th 2009, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

We were interviewed in january, we were successful , and had our letter of employment in feb, just getting all our medicals done know then send for our visas leaving in march.
Hope you are successful, .
Old Sep 13th 2009, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everyone we are down on the 2nd October for interview and fitness
Old Sep 14th 2009, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Hi there, great to here you got through,, hope you had a good holiday, we've got our medicals tomorrow, hope everything goes ok ,there have been people who have failed who should of started september,oh well whats to be will be .
Old Sep 14th 2009, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

Good luck for your medicals! sure you will be ok!!

We had a fab holiday!! sun, sea, sand, barby's!! sound familar??

I love the good weather it changes how you live your life!
Old Sep 25th 2009, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Michelle

how did the medicals go??????

This time next week the interview and fitness will be all over!
Old Sep 26th 2009, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

Hi sunworshipper,
Medicals were fine, some of the tests they do you think what an earth is that for, but theres a reason of course, the doctor was really nice , if your children are over 15 or close to 15 get them done before they are ,as they dont have to have bloods taken then and you also have to pay adult prices for them also , they havent told us the results yet, think it all went well though, it will be wise for you to shop around the chosen medical list, as we went to bristol, it cost £500 there for us all, but in cardiff where it would of been much easier for us,it was double.
Good luck with your interviews and fitness ,the interviews were very laid back ,but the interview they take very serious, good luck to you.
Speak soon let me know how it goes.
Michelle.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

My O/H had his interview and physical today, we felt like it went well. The Sapol staff were lovely!!

We really enjoyed the drinks in the pub afterwards and meeting some lovely people!!! especially getmedownunder and his partner!!!!

Can't wait for the results now, let's hope we recieve them before the info day!!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 8:44 am
Just Joined

madogs and Irish Men is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sunworshipper,

Glad to hear things went well for you both. My OH unfortunately wont be able to make it with me for the fitness & interview. (she has a very long patient list)

So I will be on my own for that one. But we are both intending going to the Info day if we are lucky enough to get an invite and a job offer.

So I will see you there at the Info day and I can try to work out exactly who you and your OH are ?? .

Cheers for now
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hi madogs and Irish Men

I take it you have not had your interview yet so good luck! but don't worry it is fine, and all the Sapol staff are really nice and very friendy.

We are both going to the information day so will try and look out for you! We will both have to wear name badges!!

We were told at our interview that we won't hear if O/H has a job offer until Monday 12th Oct!!! but to still come to the information day. Although the staff said after the physical that they will try their best to get the e mails out by the end of the week, so who knows??
Anyway good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.