Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

SAPOL accompanying spouses.

SAPOL accompanying spouses.

Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:00 am
Just Joined

scuffer999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SAPOL accompanying spouses.

Hi guys,
I am seriously considering applying for SAPOL in the current recruiting campaign. I was just wondering if anyone could advise me on my personal situation. I am not married but I have been with my partner for some time. I would only consider going to Oz if there was a way I could take her with me. Does anyone know if that is possible. I have e mailed SAPOL but they have literally referred me to the clear as mud Australian Immigration website. Many thanks in advance.

Scuffer.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

scuffer999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SAPOL accompanying spouses.

C'mon guys! with the wealth of knowledge on here some of you must know what the deal is? Hee, hee!
Old Aug 1st 2009, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

sunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nice

Hi there is loads of info on the police dash forum dot com website regarding partners. have a look on there.
Old Aug 7th 2009, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

slidingbyee has a brilliant futureslidingbyee has a brilliant futureslidingbyee has a brilliant futureslidingbyee has a brilliant futureslidingbyee has a brilliant futureslidingbyee has a brilliant future

Maybe we're all stunned. Come seriously if you get the opportunity of a lifetime - just GTFOB - get the f.. out of Bedfordshire. Sever ties and have fun