Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

ROYAL CAYMAN ISLANDS POLICE SERVICE

ROYAL CAYMAN ISLANDS POLICE SERVICE

Old Aug 5th 2010, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

DaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really nice
Default Re: ROYAL CAYMAN ISLANDS POLICE SERVICE

Originally Posted by stenev
No i sent in the form (on spec) in the october 2005 - they did advertise around april/may 2006. I was then called for interview in the june 06 and was on the plane 29th sept 06.

I don't think it will be a year this time, I imagine whoevers going should be there by xmas
I wouldn't mind a January move tbh.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

Jeffsey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tim010
It has been deleted already.

Tim
Excellent...well done
Old Aug 5th 2010, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ESTM
Lils I was told that from Jeffers if im not mistaken, he was informed in his interview, Thats for DC's anyways.

As for the PC's, Duffers told me that, he posted on the forum that officers were talking about it at work and he overheard, so not 100% in otherwords.

I totally agree, we only want to hear genuine information, not hearsay
Not aware of numbers required but was told there are a couple of vacancies within FCU which suits me.
Hope Duffers can get back on this tread he seemed to say it as he saw it
Old Aug 5th 2010, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

mbeb is an unknown quantity at this point

Evening guys,

I asked before my interview how many DC posts going and they told me 5. At interview they told me that they are looking to deploy people Oct/Nov time....... still nothing heard but told that DC positions will be advised next week from Monday.

Old Aug 6th 2010, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mbeb
Evening guys,

I asked before my interview how many DC posts going and they told me 5. At interview they told me that they are looking to deploy people Oct/Nov time....... still nothing heard but told that DC positions will be advised next week from Monday.

Thanks vm for the up date
Old Aug 6th 2010, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

ESTM is an unknown quantity at this point

Stenev & Jeffers, im loving the pictures by the way haha

And i apologise it was Mbeb that informed me of how many DC's they needed, i knew it was someone

Well should be another week until we hear something, i was told next friday so we will see

Sarabb has gone! i sent her a PM aswell stenev but i havent got a reply yet.

The main topic is about Gambling out there at the moment, it would be good to spend all the wages on Roulette once a month, $3000 on Black!
Old Aug 6th 2010, 10:52 am
Banned

HURRICANE is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

This thread isn't very lively, I much prefer the old one. I'd love to be able to add some information but the 'one's in the know' have been censored, you'd think we were in Beijing!. However, I do have it good authority that the old thread is being read with interest by the people who will decide who gets employed!.

Cheers Hurricane
Old Aug 6th 2010, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HURRICANE
Hi Guys,

This thread isn't very lively, I much prefer the old one. I'd love to be able to add some information but the 'one's in the know' have been censored, you'd think we were in Beijing!.
PHP Code:
Howeverdo have it good authority that the old thread is being read with interest by the people who will decide who gets employed!. 
Cheers Hurricane
Hi Hurricane, could you tell us alittle more who informed you of that info? and also how can they tell who the applicants are based on their member names?
Old Aug 6th 2010, 2:21 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Just to clarify there is no censoring going on. It's just a shame that some feel rule 16 of the site rules doesn't apply to them.
Old Aug 6th 2010, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

stenev is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HURRICANE
Hi Guys,

This thread isn't very lively, I much prefer the old one. I'd love to be able to add some information but the 'one's in the know' have been censored, you'd think we were in Beijing!. However, I do have it good authority that the old thread is being read with interest by the people who will decide who gets employed!.

Cheers Hurricane
Unfortunately the 'ones in the know' didn't have the ability to express 'what they knew' in a balanced and objective way and used this forum the paint a one-sided picture. Lets just hope they don't collect and present evidence in the same way.
Old Aug 6th 2010, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

stenev is an unknown quantity at this point

Stenev & Jeffers, im loving the pictures by the way haha

And i apologise it was Mbeb that informed me of how many DC's they needed, i knew it was someone

Well should be another week until we hear something, i was told next friday so we will see

Sarabb has gone! i sent her a PM aswell stenev but i havent got a reply yet.

The main topic is about Gambling out there at the moment, it would be good to spend all the wages on Roulette once a month, $3000 on Black!
My pic is my favourite beach, where i spent xmas day afternoon in 2007
Old Aug 6th 2010, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

DaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really nice

What is wrong with these few individual who keep creating multiple accounts, spamming the thread with crap, breaking the rules in the process! Thank God Sue seems to be carefully monitoring the situation!
Old Aug 7th 2010, 12:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jeffsey
Not aware of numbers required but was told there are a couple of vacancies within FCU which suits me.
Hope Duffers can get back on this tread he seemed to say it as he saw it
Hi,

What is FCU please? Force Crime Unit?? Fraud Unit?

thanks,
Old Aug 7th 2010, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

Financial crime unit

Jeffers is the man for the role!
Old Aug 7th 2010, 8:26 am
Just Joined

Financial crime unit

Jeffers is the man for the role!
Perfecto & thanks

Just the weekend to go, outcome of interview REALLY buzzing round my head now!!!

Thankfully I am nights next week, so will be in sink with Cayman Time............

Last edited by mbeb; Aug 7th 2010 at 8:28 am. Reason: want to add more

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.