Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The results......

Well done chaz and fingers X Oz......
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

OzPCwannaB will become famous soon enough

FINALLY... Successful email greatly received this morning! Whoop whoop!
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 6:15 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzPCwannaB
FINALLY... Successful email greatly received this morning! Whoop whoop!
Congratulations

Happy dance time
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Reeeeeeeeeesult....... Nice one mate.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

ECILOP will become famous soon enough

Well, 11 months after I submitted my application I've finally applied and paid for my visa. Strangely, it's only just starting to settle in. I never thought I would have mixed emotions but it's hard not to. I'm sure I've made the right decisions for the right reasons but it's only natural to feel a bit apprehensive about it all.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 6:57 am
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

At last OzPC, great news. Nothing like a long wait to harden your resolve!!

ECILOP, you're right. My wife and I know we want to do this, but still get days where we get jitters. It's only natural, and you/we're all leaving behind places and people we've known for all of our lives and moving to the other side of the world. That's why the forum is important, we can all help each other through these early stages, and once we're over there, we'll all be in the same situation and will have each other to turn to should we need.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

OZPC. Fantastic, well done. I know now it doesn't matter but any reason for the delay?

HB
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Phantasm139 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gregster10217
At last OzPC, great news. Nothing like a long wait to harden your resolve!!

ECILOP, you're right. My wife and I know we want to do this, but still get days where we get jitters. It's only natural, and you/we're all leaving behind places and people we've known for all of our lives and moving to the other side of the world. That's why the forum is important, we can all help each other through these early stages, and once we're over there, we'll all be in the same situation and will have each other to turn to should we need.
To true ECILOP, me and the Mrs were only sitting down last night going through the finances and thinking this is it, potentially our last big xmas and when we step off that plane it's just the four of us.

We both want it and have done for a while now but it's the scariest decision were ever likely to make.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

HB it was a delay in them receiving my complaints history from the MET police so after some chasing they got it in the end.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Thank you everyone - on to the next stage now...
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ECILOP
Well, 11 months after I submitted my application I've finally applied and paid for my visa. Strangely, it's only just starting to settle in. I never thought I would have mixed emotions but it's hard not to. I'm sure I've made the right decisions for the right reasons but it's only natural to feel a bit apprehensive about it all.
ECILOP - 11 months isnt that long if you consider some have been waiting since 2007

What was involved in the visa application cause you seem to have turned it round quite quick. Anything we could be doing just now??????

HB