The results......

Old Oct 14th 2013, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

deadlyminimee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The results......

Yes yes yes yes!!!!
0418 hrs.... Got the email I've been dreaming about!!!!
Old Oct 14th 2013, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The results......

04:16..... And it's a yes for me too..... Bit early to wake the wife up....
Old Oct 14th 2013, 5:20 am
Just Joined

Shell_G is an unknown quantity at this point

Another yes at 0525 hrs for my husband, who did wake me to tell me, in fairness he was on his way to work and knew I'd have not been happy if he'd text me later to tell me awesome news like that!

I do like the don't quit your job just yet bit
Old Oct 14th 2013, 5:44 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shell_G
Another yes at 0525 hrs for my husband, who did wake me to tell me, in fairness he was on his way to work and knew I'd have not been happy if he'd text me later to tell me awesome news like that!

I do like the don't quit your job just yet bit
You have a yes that they will sponsor you on a visa I believe, but you still need to obtain a visa from DIBP, which includes medicals for the whole family, and police checks for all adults. There is always a risk that the medicals could throw up something you are unaware of, so until you have a valid visa, no-one would advise quitting your job.

For anyone who does have known medical issues, it is worth making sure you have relevant info ready. Young spark has aspergers and we had to get private psychologists report on prognosis for adult life before he passed medicals.

Hope that helps

Edit - sorry forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS
Old Oct 14th 2013, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
You have a yes that they will sponsor you on a visa I believe, but you still need to obtain a visa from DIBP, which includes medicals for the whole family, and police checks for all adults. There is always a risk that the medicals could throw up something you are unaware of, so until you have a valid visa, no-one would advise quitting your job.

For anyone who does have known medical issues, it is worth making sure you have relevant info ready. Young spark has aspergers and we had to get private psychologists report on prognosis for adult life before he passed medicals.

Hope that helps

Thanks old sparkles.....
Old Oct 14th 2013, 5:56 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maddjose
Thanks old sparkles.....
Are they sponsoring you on 186 visas? Processing guidelines for that visa is 6 months - http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm - not too much longer

If you pop up to the Australian section, there is more info on medicals, and other aspects.

And again - congrats to all of you
Old Oct 14th 2013, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

bagdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Yahhhhooooo it's a big yes for me. A few little steps left and the dream begins !!!
Old Oct 14th 2013, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

bagdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Ps congrats to everyone else with a yes !
Old Oct 14th 2013, 6:12 am
Just Joined

Shell_G is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles

Hope that helps

Sorry yes, I should have clarified that a bit better. Totally understand that there are more bits still to do, just like the fact that they pointed it out rather clearly, rather than have a load of sleep deprived Peelers running in waving their resignations

Yes, congratulations to all who have passed, i'm really happy for you all
Old Oct 14th 2013, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

VikkiShields is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes for us to. Super excited.
Old Oct 14th 2013, 6:31 am
Just Joined

Browner2324 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done everyone, so pleased for you all..yes for me too!!
Old Oct 14th 2013, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Where is Harry. Surprised he not heard his phone. The beep beep must be going mental.
Old Oct 14th 2013, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by VikkiShields
Where is Harry. Surprised he not heard his phone. The beep beep must be going mental.
He's probably still stuck to the ceiling ...... Come on HB give us a clue mate.

Congrats to all so far... It's another hurdle cleared in our grand Aussie national
Old Oct 14th 2013, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

All the times he checks his mail and today of all days he doesn't
Old Oct 14th 2013, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

Phantasm139 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes for me to. Well done everyone. :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.