The results......

Old Oct 17th 2013, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

ECILOP will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The results......

I can't believe how quick things have progressed. Having receiced a conditional offer of employment yesterday I woke up this morning to find out that I've now been nominated for a PR visa. Time to submit my application through the DIAC.....

It almost sounds too good to be true.
Old Oct 17th 2013, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

ECILOP - fantastic news. Let the paper gathering begin.
Old Oct 17th 2013, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

deadlyminimee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ECILOP
I can't believe how quick things have progressed. Having receiced a conditional offer of employment yesterday I woke up this morning to find out that I've now been nominated for a PR visa. Time to submit my application through the DIAC.....

It almost sounds too good to be true.
Wow!! So am I correct in saying last week you sent off your A,B,C,D forms, yesterday you received an offer of employment and today you have been nominated? So if you visa process is quick you may well have your visa by December???? Unlikely it will be that quick but I have read of others having there visa within 4 weeks!!
Old Oct 17th 2013, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

OzPCwannaB will become famous soon enough

Can I just ask(might be being thick here!), ECILOP were you in this round of assessments in London??
Old Oct 17th 2013, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

ECILOP will become famous soon enough

I travelled across to Perth in June for my assessments and found out I'd been successful at the end of July.

Unfortunately, because of moving house and changing my GP, there was a slight delay in me being able to get my medical, DVLA driving history and Police Certificate.

I finally got everything together at the end of last week before sending scanned copies across to recruiting. I sent certified copies of the originals in the post on Monday.

To say I wasn't expecting things to happen so quick would be an understatement but, then again, after almost 10 years in the job over here, you can't help but become slightly suspicious when things appear to run smoothly.....it's unheard of in the UK.
Old Oct 17th 2013, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ECILOP
I travelled across to Perth in June for my assessments and found out I'd been successful at the end of July.

Unfortunately, because of moving house and changing my GP, there was a slight delay in me being able to get my medical, DVLA driving history and Police Certificate.

I finally got everything together at the end of last week before sending scanned copies across to recruiting. I sent certified copies of the originals in the post on Monday.

To say I wasn't expecting things to happen so quick would be an understatement but, then again, after almost 10 years in the job over here, you can't help but become slightly suspicious when things appear to run smoothly.....it's unheard of in the UK.
Well congratulations to you. Onwards and upwards now. So chuffed your finally going to live the dream
Old Oct 18th 2013, 4:57 am
Just Joined

chaz78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well the last few days has been excruciating to say the least but finally got an email through this morning......I'm through to the abcd , a little late but got there eventually! Oz pc have you received anything yet?
Old Oct 18th 2013, 5:02 am
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic Chaz, what a long week it's been for you!
Old Oct 18th 2013, 5:09 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by OzPCwannaB
Have you heard anything yet??
Got everything crossed for you oz, I got a yes 3:37 this morning! Let us know as soon as you do!
Old Oct 18th 2013, 5:14 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by gregster10217
Fantastic Chaz, what a long week it's been for you!
Thanks Greg, a nightmare, I'd convinced myself I failed! So relieved
Old Oct 18th 2013, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

I woke up to a reply to my email yesterday. They said that I have been successful and will be forwarding the final assessment paper soon. However they are still waiting for my complaint history from the met to make sure the inspector is satisfied then it's a confirmed yes.
I've chased up my HR this morning so hopefully won't be too much longer. I'm pleased but still on the edge till I get that final YES! Don't think I have any major complaints??!!
Old Oct 18th 2013, 7:03 am
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed for you Oz, hope to welcome you to the yes fold soon.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Excellent news folks. What a bloody long week that must have been.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Tell me about it but I'm not in the clear yet. Just hope I don't have a list of complaints sprung on me that I'm not aware of?!
Old Oct 18th 2013, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

Long is an understatement hb, character building definitely! Nice one for getting through oz...fingers crossed about complaints!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.