Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

The post WAPOL interview and fitness test comedown thread.

The post WAPOL interview and fitness test comedown thread.

Old Sep 24th 2013, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future
Default Re: The post WAPOL interview and fitness test comedown thread.

Ragingbull. I know the title says 'Comedown' thread but FFS
Old Sep 24th 2013, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

Ragingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud of

I know but we are not out of the woods yet, a I was only wondering, I'm in limbo since the 4th and me heads going at 100mph thinking about the interview.....
Old Sep 24th 2013, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Same here mate. One day I think it went great the next I'm pulling the duvet over my head to hide from the world.

Positive thoughts amigo. Positive thoughts.
Old Sep 24th 2013, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

Ragingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud of

It's just anxious times now, we're all so close to the dream
Old Sep 24th 2013, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Irishcop is an unknown quantity at this point

Ragingbull and Harry settle ur selves. Only a few more weeks
Old Sep 24th 2013, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

I love you Bagdog. I'm now choosing this as my mindset.
Old Sep 24th 2013, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

Yea your probably right bagdog, need to put it out of my mind and chill out. Thanx
Old Sep 24th 2013, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

bagdog is an unknown quantity at this point

I should charge for my therapy advice :-)
Old Sep 24th 2013, 9:39 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said Bagdog. The interview didn't feel like a traditional interview as you say, but a bit like a confirmation of what you'd written and to make sure you were aware of certain things.
I'm trying hard not to think about it too much, but it is difficult when you want it so badly and have worked hard to get this far.
Old Sep 24th 2013, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

bagdog is an unknown quantity at this point

I know Gregster, it's so close yet so far still. Just gotta hope for the best and cross every body part !
Old Sep 25th 2013, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Dinger Bell is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally joined this site. This will probably be the longest month of my 41 years!

At least we will all suffer together. There's nothing like teamwork after all!
Old Sep 25th 2013, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Welcome to Limbo land Dinger. Where every second seems an hour, every hour a day and we all suffer together.
Old Sep 25th 2013, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Dinger Bell is an unknown quantity at this point

Better to be in limbo land than not I guess.
Old Sep 25th 2013, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

simps is an unknown quantity at this point

Its so funny reading all your comments I'm so glad I'm not the only one waking up in the middle of the night thinking why did I say that in interview. I wake up thinking about it, shower thinking about it, eat thinking about, bore people at work with it, the other half texts talking about it.I switch computer on first place i come is here lol. Know what a crack addict feels like now.
Think there should be a I need therapy thread.
Old Sep 25th 2013, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

OzPCwannaB will become famous soon enough

Haha! Simps, agreed, start one! Haha!
But we have a long wait ahead!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.