police bashing.

Old Aug 22nd 2009, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

tim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant future
Default Re: police bashing.

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Except that over 120 views attracted by a nice juicy title seems to have resulted in anti-climax for those who looked and saw nothing to justify it.

This little group you mentioned that talks to one another.....I don't even recognise the nicknames of those other posters who made comments and I only see the name of one other poster from there who came here.

Dribs and drabs? That's almost as funny as you suggesting people were PMing each other to gang up on you when you were actually trying to drum up your own support to come and educate some people.

That you don't see believing that people of a differing opinion to yourself need educating is arrogant is quite astonishing.

Just because you have a spade doesn't mean you should keep digging the hole.

So you are saying that Rae should not be allowed to promote the original thread to people who may be interested in the topic in question? Sounds like it is you who is wishing to prevent people opposing your views.

Tim
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 7:38 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tim010
This is a police related forum so please go back and crawl under the rock you came from. Rae has simply used this topic to attempt to give the thread in question some balanced discussion. You are obviously extremely insecure as you have to keep attacking, rather than simply accepting that people might have different views to your own blinkered and/or biased ones.

Bye for now.

Tim
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 9:23 am
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=BristolUK;7865717That you don't see believing that people of a differing opinion to yourself need educating is arrogant is quite astonishing.

[/QUOTE]

the educating was specifically referring to the stereotypes of right wing bully boy police who are clearly good for nothing other then beating people up and making peoples lifes a misery.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 9:31 am
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK

Just because you have a spade doesn't mean you should keep digging the hole.
yet you seem quite content to do it.

you seem determined to try and bring me to task, of what i am not quite sure, yet you certainly do not like it when you are on the receiving end do you, hence tracking me down on here.

look closely at the posts, i made comment specifically in answer to the o/p about personal experience, then was ripped up with all manner of suggestion of my political leanings, which never came up, then i was a bigot, and on and on it went, with all manner of other policing examples thrown in, so i brought it to the attention of colleagues here, if they chose not to reply, you know what, good on them, they have exercised more dignity than anyone else on that thread, including me, who has been dragged into this petty tit for tat crap likes kids in a playground.
but once again, i was determined not to give in to you and the cronies on there, and you can deny it all you like, anyone who does any research into previous threads you lot have been on can see for yourself, and now someone has stood up to you, the name calling and accusations fly because you don't like it coming back to you. tough shit, now knob off.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 9:32 am
rae
Settled.

Originally Posted by Grayling
and thats the best you can muster eh. this from someone with an alcoholic bully as an avatar, says it all, and a description of living in a banana republic, how nice of you.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 10:02 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rae
and thats the best you can muster eh. this from someone with an alcoholic bully as an avatar, says it all, and a description of living in a banana republic, how nice of you.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 10:05 am
rae
Settled.

yep keep going, really, nice to laugh at you and i am sure you are used to it by now.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 10:07 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by rae
yep keep going, really, nice to laugh at you and i am sure you are used to it by now.
Don't the police provide counselling for those who are stressed

Perhaps you should check it out
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 10:11 am
rae
Settled.

Don't the police provide counselling for those who are stressed

Perhaps you should check it out
how could i be possibly stressed when i have the village idiot (THATS YOU BY THE WAY) to entertain me.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 10:12 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by rae
how could i be possibly stressed when i have the village idiot (THATS YOU BY THE WAY) to entertain me.
Try relaxation....it may help.

You sound close to the edge
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 10:16 am
rae
Settled.

Try relaxation....it may help.

You sound close to the edge
nope, policing here very straightforward compared to what i am used to, and i find i do not obsess about long defunct female politicians from 30yrs ago, funny that.
anyway go on, give us some more witty one line put downs, they are really great, honestly, i bet they make you dead popular. or even better, you could be really creative and add some smiley faces, or, how about a nice big crayon and a picture of a house.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 1:11 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tim010
So you are saying that Rae should not be allowed to promote the original thread to people who may be interested in the topic in question? Sounds like it is you who is wishing to prevent people opposing your views.

Where did I say that? I thought I was addressing the double standard of Rae complaining about other people supposedly organising
themselves against him when he was engaged in the very same thing.

He's perfectly free to try to drum up support. But it's a double standard to complain that others did it too.

Last edited by BristolUK; Aug 22nd 2009 at 1:18 pm.