Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

new career direction advice please

new career direction advice please

Old Nov 5th 2006, 6:09 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of
Default new career direction advice please

hi i dont often venture over to the professional section but thought this was the best place for help and advice!!
my husband is looking for a complete career change ie. joining the police force, we have been to various open events around brisbane and also emailed (with no reply!!) we were simply wondering whether my husbands diploma in IT is enough to meet the requirement to join? as we know diploma in australia is different from diploma obtained in the UK.
If it doesnt meet the criteria can anyone advise on what he should do, ie. attend a course? or is there another way?
lastly does it make a difference whether a person wears glasses/contacts or not?
thanks in advance
vb2