Life with WAPOL anyone?

Old May 18th 2013, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

The Elk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Life with WAPOL anyone?

Found it now. It's as Pincher says. Things are looking up.
Old May 18th 2013, 4:50 am
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.stepforward.wa.gov.au/ent...rnational.html

Hope that works. If not, go,to the step forward website and click entry pathways, then international from the drop down box.

Last edited by Pollyana; May 22nd 2013 at 3:35 pm. Reason: fixing link
Old May 24th 2013, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

Canon5D is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I'd have known about this webiste/forum prior to sending off my application. Lots of useful information here, I've found the expected costs somewhat eye opening but it won't disuade me from wanting to transfer
Old Jul 4th 2013, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

jonnyfurious is an unknown quantity at this point

After 125 days of waiting my Visa has finally been issued today. I will be on the 28th October course. Flights booked for the 16th October.
It doesn't seem 5 mins since the fitness test!
Old Jul 5th 2013, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

PaqMusic is an unknown quantity at this point

Why so long? Is everyone's visa expected to take that amount of time?125 days seems like forever. Well done though and hopefully see you on the other side!

Take care
Old Jul 5th 2013, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

johnnet is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by PaqMusic
Why so long? Is everyone's visa expected to take that amount of time?125 days seems like forever. Well done though and hopefully see you on the other side!

Take care
From my previous exerience of getting a visa to go over............125 days is pretty rapid!!
Old Jul 5th 2013, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

I am one of the last to get their visa from those that went to London last year.
We all submitted them late Feb and they started coming back in April and most people had had theirs by the end of May
Old Jul 5th 2013, 10:03 am
Just Joined

smokiejam is an unknown quantity at this point

Your not the last Johnny!! I still don't have mine!!
Old Jul 5th 2013, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Ouch. When did you submit it? Have you heard anything from a Case worker? I chased mine to find she had left a couple of weeks ago!
Old Jul 5th 2013, 10:38 am
Just Joined

smokiejam is an unknown quantity at this point

To be honest I submitted mine long after everyone else..maybe only 6 weeks ago!! Heard nothing yet at all..I wonder will they put me in to next year starting date..ie the people being interviewed now!?
Old Jul 5th 2013, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

OzPCwannaB will become famous soon enough

I know this has probably been asked before but can't seem to find a definite answer...

To all those already been through this process, after sitting your exams in London, how long did it take to receive an email letting you know if you were successful or not to go through to the next round, interview/fitness

Many thanks and sorry if this is a repeat question
Old Jul 5th 2013, 4:53 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

OzPc, all I cn say is that the invigilator today said that he's been asked to get the results back to WAPol ASAP. Can't say anymore that that, but I'm guessing its going to be the week after next at least.
Old Jul 6th 2013, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by smokiejam
To be honest I submitted mine long after everyone else..maybe only 6 weeks ago!! Heard nothing yet at all..I wonder will they put me in to next year starting date..ie the people being interviewed now!?
I guess it depends how quick you get your visa if your lucky it could come in a week or so and you'll probably make October
Old Jul 6th 2013, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

OzPCwannaB will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gregster10217
OzPc, all I cn say is that the invigilator today said that he's been asked to get the results back to WAPol ASAP. Can't say anymore that that, but I'm guessing its going to be the week after next at least.
Thanks
Old Jul 31st 2013, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Hi folks. New to the forum and this thread caught my eye.

First of a huge congratulations to those who have completed the process and will shortly be heading out to start their new life.

I recently, after what seemed an eternity, received the need that I had passed the exams which I sat in London on 1st July. Panel and fitness in September. Which isn't to far away. Does anyone have any info regarding the panel interview? Format, competency based etc ?
Any info would be greatfully appreciated.

HB

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.