Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Just starting the EPS application

Just starting the EPS application

Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:10 am
BEEFEATER

beefeater is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Just starting the EPS application

Hi out there

I have just sent of my application for the EPS can anyone help with some advices, with how long the it will be til the EPS make any contacted with me.

I have no police experience as i am an ex-solider of 22 years so i am asking for any help what so ever which would help me on the way, i am like a sponge at the moment trying to absorb as much information as possibly

many thanks to anyone that is willing to help !
Old Mar 4th 2007, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just starting the EPS application

Originally Posted by beefeater
Hi out there

I have just sent of my application for the EPS can anyone help with some advices, with how long the it will be til the EPS make any contacted with me.

I have no police experience as i am an ex-solider of 22 years so i am asking for any help what so ever which would help me on the way, i am like a sponge at the moment trying to absorb as much information as possibly

many thanks to anyone that is willing to help !
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396006

Read the above thread its for the CPS but its good!