Joining Canadian Police

Old Jan 19th 2013, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

EC182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Joining Canadian Police

I have a question about Canada, if anyone could help. In order to join from overseas you need permanent resident status..I wonder if this can be obtained on the basis that you want to join the police over there, in order to allow you to go through the process? I currently have six years' service in Ireland.
Old Jan 19th 2013, 1:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joining Canadian Police

Originally Posted by EC182
I have a question about Canada, if anyone could help. In order to join from overseas you need permanent resident status..I wonder if this can be obtained on the basis that you want to join the police over there, in order to allow you to go through the process? I currently have six years' service in Ireland.
I've moved your post to its own thread. not much point asking about Canada in an Aussie police thread
Old Jan 19th 2013, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

EC182 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers, sorry about that.
Old Jan 19th 2013, 11:47 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by EC182
Nope. You would have to qualify as a skilled worker.