I emigrate tomorrow

Old Apr 9th 2014, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

Deblongden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I emigrate tomorrow

Hi,

Well done Harry and best of luck. Love reading the success stories!

My hubby has recently applied on the current recruitment drive.... here's to hoping!

All the best Deb
Old Apr 15th 2014, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

Lobsta28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Harry, I've just spent the best part of 4 hours reading through mostly your posts and Irishcops! Boy it's a long process! Bit your posts are really useful!
My husband is through to first stage, so PEE in May. Is there anything he could do to prepare, the website has changed so the sample tests are gone.
Any websites, books he could read or testing I could do with him!
I guess I will just keep making my way through this forum, lots of useful info from lots of lovely posters.
Best wishes in Oz, can only imagine what that must have felt like to board that plane
Old Apr 17th 2014, 2:06 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, they did let HB into WAPol, and I have the misfortune of being in his class, and having to drink beer with him.
Like Harry says, work hard people, it's there for the taking. It is a long, hard, stressful process which will see you waking at 4am every morning checking your emails, even when there are no emails to check for!
Like Harry, after over a year in the making, I moved with my wife and 2 children in early March and we're still pinching ourselves that it's real and this is where we live. It really is fantastic.
We have now been allocated stations, some of us from Peel district anyway, and the other should hear soon where they will be posted.
See you in class HB!!
Old Jun 19th 2014, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

teenytollan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi HB, how has your training been? have you graduated yet? have you found out your station yet, where and when did you find out?

Sorry to ask so many questions but just a nosey beggar. LOL