Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Has anyone heard from SAPOL???

Has anyone heard from SAPOL???

Old Jan 24th 2009, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

13CLa05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Has anyone heard from SAPOL???

Just wondering if anyone has heard from SAPOL?
I attended London 06/01/09 for the entrace test and have heard nothing back from them. They told us they would let us know within 10 days and still nothing has come my way. It does state on the SAPOL website that we will be informed in Feb, has anyone heard anything else?? or got any info??
Old Jan 26th 2009, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

familyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nice
Default Re: Has anyone heard from SAPOL???

the website said that people will be told on the 18th Feb, maybe worth e-mailing them to see if that has changed, especially if you were told that you would know within 10 days.

My hubby attended that day too!

Michelle
Old Jan 26th 2009, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

13CLa05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Thanx for the reply.
Can your husband remember them saying 10days??? or am I going mad!!!My brother attended on the 7th and they said the same to that group.... Lifes a bit on hold waiting...I have thought about emailing them but I don't want to bother them in case I have got it wrong.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

familyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nicefamilyof4 is just really nice

it wouldn't harm e-mailing them especially if they said ten days, but i do know that they stuck to the dates published last year.

It is a pain waiting and you do feel like your on hold, but try not to think about it, i know its easier said than done but we put all our eggs in one basket last year, and fell at the last hurdle so this year were just going to see what happens.

Michelle