Got the job!!!

Old Apr 26th 2013, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

MAVA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got the job!!!

Can someone advice me how the pay scale would would with the amount of service in the uk. For example I have been in nearly 6 years with the MET where would I start on the salary scale (presuming I pass). I've heard it's halved is this true? Thanks
Old Apr 27th 2013, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MAVA
Can someone advice me how the pay scale would would with the amount of service in the uk. For example I have been in nearly 6 years with the MET where would I start on the salary scale (presuming I pass). I've heard it's halved is this true? Thanks
With 5 years plus service when you finish the academy, providing you passed the relevant exams etc, you would be entitled to move onto first class constable grade, wearing a single hook. After nine years service and with completion of some more exams and a course, you can move up to senior constable, with a second hook.
Old Apr 28th 2013, 11:23 am
Just Joined

katmuirhead is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.stepforward.wa.gov.au/ent...rnational.html

WAPOL are coming to London! Just thought ild share in case anyone had not seen the update
Old May 8th 2013, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

COOPS83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello mate

I have posted a thread on here some help needed to get through the application, I appreciate your probably getting asked loads of questions, but would you mind taking a look at my issues and offering any advice you can.

Cheers buddy

Last edited by COOPS83; May 8th 2013 at 3:57 pm. Reason: error