good luck to you all

Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default good luck to you all

I just wanted to wish all successful applicants all the very best with the rest of the process and beyond. The last couple of days have probably been the most emotional of my life. Gutted doesn't do it justice but now I am just hoping that I can join you all in the promise land one day and now obviously wasn't my time. I hope it is what u all dreamed it would be. And im sure that it will be. All the best
Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

Steph7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: good luck to you all

Totally gutted for you fadsie. You have all put your heart & soul into the process & deserve to go. Keep the dream alive & apply at the next opportunity. I'll keep the barbie on stand by
Old Oct 18th 2013, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Fadsie, it's was a pleasure to meet you in London for the fitness test and I genuinely wish you all the very best for your future. Things happen for a reason and maybe this time wasn't to be. Don't let that stop your dream and I hope that you get your deserved opportunity down under. Stay in touch mate.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 5:12 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks fadsie. Best wishes for your future, but don't give up.
Old Oct 19th 2013, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

VikkiShields is an unknown quantity at this point

I guttered for you but it goes to show how much we all got to know each other on this forum. Don't give up. We didn't make it in 2007 and this time we got a yes.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys. Madjose was good meeting you to bud. My mobile number wont change so let me know how it goes. I might be asking for a place to stay in a couple of years if im lucky lol.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fadsie1
Thanks guys. Madjose was good meeting you to bud. My mobile number wont change so let me know how it goes. I might be asking for a place to stay in a couple of years if im lucky lol.
Fadsie... always room for ya pal. My moby might change if I get there but the email wont. Stay in touch matey....