Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Get together after SAPOL info day 12/02/05

Get together after SAPOL info day 12/02/05

Old Feb 9th 2005, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

fg02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Get together after SAPOL info day 12/02/05

Originally Posted by claguey
Here is a picture of me and Mrs Clague:

http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]

See ya Saturday

Phil
Phil the pictures have really cheered me up.....ta duck.!!!
Paula
Old Feb 9th 2005, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

IRONS has a brilliant futureIRONS has a brilliant futureIRONS has a brilliant futureIRONS has a brilliant futureIRONS has a brilliant futureIRONS has a brilliant future
Default Re: Get together after SAPOL info day 12/02/05

Excellent pics Phil

But they have put me off of my dinner

p.s not the 'proper' ones of the two of you
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:30 pm
bdh
Just Joined

bdh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fg02
hello to all..

I would love to meet up for a few beers and meal. We are staying in Docklands...minus the kids 7 and 3...so we are making the most of the weekend away too. Hubby has promised a chinese meal....yum yum....but we will probably have this friday night in China town district somewhere. Does anyone fancy meeting up on Friday night or are we keeping this meeting for Saturday after events??

Paula
Paula

We are staying in docklands as well, travel inn. Sadly got the rugrats with us. Rugrats want to go to Planet Hollywood or the Rainforest Cafe we want to go to the Oz bar so guess where we will end up.... Hope to bump into you at the Information Day or even on the Docklands Light Railway thingy.

I'm the one with hair and my other half is the one without it. The rugrats are boys aged 5 and 8 and they will be the ones arguing. I will be the one telling them to be quiet in my best motherly voice. One of us will be carrying a blue and white Adidas (can I advertise on here???) rugsack.

Bel
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

zoe100 will become famous soon enoughzoe100 will become famous soon enough

See ya Saturday

Phil

eh eh eh, calm down, calm down...

claguey - where you from in wirral? i grew up in meols.... and you look like the right kind of age to know my two brothers in your snapshot...
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:49 pm
servibabe

servibabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Phil the pictures have really cheered me up.....ta duck.!!!
Paula
just spent the whole day at court and he was found not guilty, just makes me realise how important my job is....not. guess its the Walk About Bar Covent Garden then.

Coral and H
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:53 pm
servibabe

servibabe is an unknown quantity at this point

See ya Saturday

Phil
Needed the cheering up, that was very funny, but believe me when you have been in Oz for a few years Mrs Clague may well look like that, the food is soooo cheap and yummy, but lets hope not ha.

See ya Saturday

Coral and H
Old Feb 9th 2005, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Get together after SAPOL info day 12/02/05

Originally Posted by bdh
Paula

We are staying in docklands as well, travel inn. Sadly got the rugrats with us. Rugrats want to go to Planet Hollywood or the Rainforest Cafe we want to go to the Oz bar so guess where we will end up.... Hope to bump into you at the Information Day or even on the Docklands Light Railway thingy.

I'm the one with hair and my other half is the one without it. The rugrats are boys aged 5 and 8 and they will be the ones arguing. I will be the one telling them to be quiet in my best motherly voice. One of us will be carrying a blue and white Adidas (can I advertise on here???) rugsack.

Bel
Hi Bel,

We managed to get the outlaws to have our two kids (girl 7 and boy 3 ) thought it would be best...last time we took the lad to a presentation evening, he was told to be quiet and he burst into tears shouting...'dont smack me' my colleagues still find it highly amusing...LOVE EM.

We are staying at the premier travel lodge in Docklands...How about you?

Dont think my hubby will be drinking...boring git...he fell on Monday changing a barrel at the pub we live at and cracked two ribs..Luckily we postponed our medicals which were booked for Tuesday afternoon.
This week has been the most stressful times ever....ive had three shite experiences this week...things have GOT to get better...( say things happen in three's don't they?)

Paula
Old Feb 10th 2005, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Rippo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Paula,

Sorry to hear about all your mishaps, hopefully as the well known song says "Things can only get better".

Are you going to pop in to Walkabout before your chinese?

If not look forward to seeing you on Saturday,

Ann
Old Feb 10th 2005, 5:41 pm
bdh
Just Joined

bdh is an unknown quantity at this point

Paula

Things always seem a thousand times worse when you are stressed. I've had my share of bad luck x 3 this week and one included a funeral. You are not alone on the bad luck front. It onlyl means Good luck is just round the corner for us both, keep your pecker up.

Word has got round on my beat and I'm now getting No Comment/Not Guilty files and they are hoping that I'm in Oz for their trials and I don't get called back, which is very likely. A solicitor overheard colleagues in custody asking about my future move to Oz!)

I may have the last laugh yet if I'm haven't gone by May/June!!

See you saturday. I won't crack any jokes with your husband around then?

Bel
Old Feb 10th 2005, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rippo
Hi Paula,

Sorry to hear about all your mishaps, hopefully as the well known song says "Things can only get better".

Are you going to pop in to Walkabout before your chinese?

If not look forward to seeing you on Saturday,

Ann
Good evening Ann,
I though we were all meeting up at the Walkabout on Saturday after the showdown? Is this not the case?

We have our train booked for 1151 and should get into london by lunch or just after. It would be nice to meet up before hand....i'll pm you in a min.

Paula
Old Feb 10th 2005, 8:43 pm
Claguey

claguey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zoe100
eh eh eh, calm down, calm down...

claguey - where you from in wirral? i grew up in meols.... and you look like the right kind of age to know my two brothers in your snapshot...
Zoe.
Well would you believe it... I live in Meols, Sherwood Road just before the train station. I know you may not believe this but I am 40 !! yes I know i only look 25 ! Have only lived in Meols for 2 years, Upton, Moreton and Bromborough before that and South africa for ten years before that!!

Everyone else, looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday... and none of those ay ay calm down jokes ! (or i'll nick yer wheel trims!)

Phil
Old Feb 11th 2005, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

Rippo is an unknown quantity at this point

Good evening Ann,
I though we were all meeting up at the Walkabout on Saturday after the showdown? Is this not the case?

We have our train booked for 1151 and should get into london by lunch or just after. It would be nice to meet up before hand....i'll pm you in a min.

Paula
Paula, Just pm you!

Still on for meeting up at Walkabout - must post a photo...

Ann