Frontex Border Guard

Old May 19th 2020, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Seita
They just ask us to accept the job offer for a specific level and also confirm our availability for 16th of June (start of the contract).

Then they will send the contract with all the necessary details.

They will send us equipment for an on-line training of 3 months at our place of origin and by September we will go to Warsaw for a 3 months period training to a law enforcement academy.

Medical examination will be made during the probation period. Nothing specific yet.
Thanks for sharing and congrats !
Old May 19th 2020, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Seita
They just ask us to accept the job offer for a specific level and also confirm our availability for 16th of June (start of the contract).

Then they will send the contract with all the necessary details.

They will send us equipment for an on-line training of 3 months at our place of origin and by September we will go to Warsaw for a 3 months period training to a law enforcement academy.

Medical examination will be made during the probation period. Nothing specific yet.
i
Congrats! So starting 16.06. you will quit your job and start the online training. I think thats great. At least we know we are moving forward!
Old May 19th 2020, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

clem34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congralutations ! You'll be the first to show us the way 😉🥳
Old May 19th 2020, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats people! Nice to hear the process is progressing!
Old May 19th 2020, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Seita is an unknown quantity at this point

It is not official but I have the info that there is no chance for a deployment to last 4 months. This would be inhuman exploitation. And the period of deployment will be shorter and shorter when the standing corps will grow more. We will wait for the contract to check but I also have an unofficial info that there will be no such details in the contract. Finally, probably the job offers are being sent to the candidates that have passed the physical aptitude tests. Just be patient. There will be more than one training groups.
Old May 20th 2020, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

https://frontex.europa.eu/media-cent...g-corps-wN1BM4

Frontex selects the first group of future members of its standing corps2020-05-20Frontex, the European Border and Coast Guard Agency, has extended job offers to candidates to become the first members of the European Border and Coast Guard standing corps, the European Union’s first uniformed law enforcement service. Despite the numerous challenges related to the COVID-19 pandemic, Frontex has continued the recruitment process for the standing corps, which is expected to be ready to be deployed at the beginning of next year. “The pandemic has shown that now, more than ever, Europe needs the European Border and Coast Guard standing corps that will be able to act immediately and support national border guards at our external borders,” said Frontex Executive Director Fabrice Leggeri. The first batch of more than 280 selected candidates received job offers this week. They will begin their online training in mid-June and will take part in a physical training programme later this year. It will ensure that the officers have the necessary skills to work together in any particular operational area, fully complying with the applicable EU law and ethical standards. The standing corps will be composed of Frontex and EU Member States’ officers, who will at any time be able to support the Member States facing challenges at their external borders. The Agency received 7 500 applications from candidates interested in becoming Frontex border guards. It is continuing the selection procedure for other candidates who may also be offered a position in the standing corps later this year after completing all the stages of the recruitment process, which includes an interview, English exam and physical aptitude test. Those who will be selected will also undergo a six-month training programme before participating in operational activities.
Old May 20th 2020, 11:52 am
Just Joined

JosePinto is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone explain how it's gonna be calculated the 71.1 correction coefficient?
Old May 20th 2020, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is already calculated in the annex you received with the job offer. The basic salary there is net, after taxes and coefficient of correction.
Old May 20th 2020, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JosePinto
Can anyone explain how it's gonna be calculated the 71.1 correction coefficient?
Hello JosePinto,

for example:

When you work in Bruxelles for UE, you are paid 3516 Euros as an Ast 4.
If you work in Poland for the UE, you take this salary and you multiplicate it by 71,1%.
So you will be paid 2500 euros each month.
It takes into account the difference between the cost of life in Belgium and Poland.
Each European country has its own coefficient, it is calculated in relation with the GIB, cost of life, medium salary, etc

In relation with the job offer, some amounts are already weighted by the correction coefficient, other not (shift allowance, standby duty allowance).
Old May 20th 2020, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Brubru
Hello JosePinto,

for example:

When you work in Bruxelles for UE, you are paid 3516 Euros as an Ast 4.
If you work in Poland for the UE, you take this salary and you multiplicate it by 71,1%.
So you will be paid 2500 euros each month.
It takes into account the difference between the cost of life in Belgium and Poland.
Each European country has its own coefficient, it is calculated in relation with the GIB, cost of life, medium salary, etc

In relation with the job offer, some amounts are already weighted by the correction coefficient, other not (shift allowance, standby duty allowance).
Thanks Brubru
So if you receive 2469 euros in Poland how it I'll be applied the 71.1%? Will you multiply that value?
Old May 20th 2020, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Brubru
So if you receive 2469 euros in Poland how it I'll be applied the 71.1%? Will you multiply that value?
I think this can help you to have an idea about the salary: https://eutraining.eu/salary-calculator
Old May 20th 2020, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Brubru
No you don't. If you take 2469 € in Poland that's because you are in Poland. If you where in Belgium you would get the 100%
​​
Old May 20th 2020, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Brubru
It is already done.
Your net salary will be 2469 euros
Old May 20th 2020, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Brubru
It is already done.
Your net salary will be 2469 euros
OK understood thanks
Old May 20th 2020, 3:06 pm
Just Joined

barry243 is an unknown quantity at this point

So if we accept and then sign the contract the salary begins from 16/06 is that correct? It's going to be just the basic salary without any allowances?I am asking because if I sign I have to quit my current job..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.