Frontex Border Guard

Old Apr 1st 2020, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by SteKoF
Yes,I received it yesterday.
I am used to firefox and I never use chrome.I am afraid if I have any problem during the test with chrome
I don't think you will have any problem with Firefox. Some candidates had problems with chrome in speaking session
Old Apr 1st 2020, 1:10 am
Just Joined

SteKoF is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Larry79
I don't think you will have any problem with Firefox. Some candidates had problems with chrome in speaking session
Thanks Larry79
Old Apr 1st 2020, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SteKoF
Thanks Larry79
Good luck. 🤞
Old Apr 1st 2020, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

giannitwo is an unknown quantity at this point

I did my English test on 21 Feb. I passed with 87%. Still waiting for official outcome for oral production. I thought the whole process stopped since then, but I see things are going slowly on. No reply is negative reply or are they supposed to provide you with the outcome even if negative?
Old Apr 1st 2020, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by giannitwo
I did my English test on 21 Feb. I passed with 87%. Still waiting for official outcome for oral production. I thought the whole process stopped since then, but I see things are going slowly on. No reply is negative reply or are they supposed to provide you with the outcome even if negative?
When did you get your results?
Old Apr 1st 2020, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Larry79
When did you get your results?
I only had the results for Grammar, Reading and Listening and I could print the Certicate for Track test on 21 Feb. I haven't asked for info to FX since then because I thought the process was slowing down. I am from Italy and I had no hurry to speed up things because more urgent things are occurring as you all are well aware. Now it seems that the process is going on, slowly but surely, so I will write an email to ask for update.
Old Apr 1st 2020, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Frontex will publish an update on the recruitment page and I believe on their FB page in regards to the selection process at the end of this week. This message has been sent to someone who's following Frontex page.
I trust the recruitment will carry on following the initial plan but with slightly different timeline.
I personally believe this lack of communication is due to other stringent priorities at their operational level. Covid19 impact being just one of them.
However keeping in touch it's a win-win situation.
Old Apr 1st 2020, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

End of this week? Like... Tommorow? OK.. Let's see
Old Apr 1st 2020, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

I only had the results for Grammar, Reading and Listening and I could print the Certicate for Track test on 21 Feb. I haven't asked for info to FX since then because I thought the process was slowing down. I am from Italy and I had no hurry to speed up things because more urgent things are occurring as you all are well aware. Now it seems that the process is going on, slowly but surely, so I will write an email to ask for update.
I just wrote to FX and they replied very fast. They said that that the result for EN test is almost instantaneous. So I wrote to TrackTest and they, quickly too, confirmed that I passed the test. The info should have been in my SPAM but to tell the truth I never received. So now I can wait with no hurry for the invitation for test.
FX also underlined that interviews and physical tests are not taking place until further notice.
Old Apr 1st 2020, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wrote to FX and they replied very fast. They said that that the result for EN test is almost instantaneous. So I wrote to TrackTest and they, quickly too, confirmed that I passed the test. The info should have been in my SPAM but to tell the truth I never received. So now I can wait with no hurry for the invitation for test.
FX also underlined that interviews and physical tests are not taking place until further notice.
Thanks for sharing!
Old Apr 2nd 2020, 1:00 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Larry92
Fudokanonway , being the one who has already taken an answer. Can you please clarify how much time did it take to take an answer since you submit your diplomas?
Sorry guys I wasn't to active on here after the news.

I was asked by Frontex to submit my documents on Friday, February 28th,
I was then contacted to provide more information on a certain topic by email and then by phone on the
Thursday, March 5th,
My last point of contact with the agency was to tell me I am no longer eligible to progress with the selection process due to not meeting the criteria on a second language. but was told I would be placed on a reserve list and that I would receive a email explaining this. I still have not received that email. That date was Thursday, march, 12th.

The frontex employee did tell me that they where having problems of there own with the current crises and I believe things are on hold now.
Old Apr 3rd 2020, 1:35 am
Just Joined

Larry92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
Sorry guys I wasn't to active on here after the news.

I was asked by Frontex to submit my documents on Friday, February 28th,
I was then contacted to provide more information on a certain topic by email and then by phone on the
Thursday, March 5th,
My last point of contact with the agency was to tell me I am no longer eligible to progress with the selection process due to not meeting the criteria on a second language. but was told I would be placed on a reserve list and that I would receive a email explaining this. I still have not received that email. That date was Thursday, march, 12th.

The frontex employee did tell me that they where having problems of there own with the current crises and I believe things are on hold now.
Fudocankonway, thanks for your response. You were perfectly analytical. I hope everything works out for you and you'll finally accept the invitation to the next stage.
Old Apr 3rd 2020, 1:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Larry92
Fudocankonway, thanks for your response. You were perfectly analytical. I hope everything works out for you and you'll finally accept the invitation to the next stage.
Thanks much and sorry I didn't realise the colour of the font changed to grey in my last message.

I do reckon things will be very different in the next few months and next year with Frontex and expect the migrant crisis to be a lot worse with migrants flooding Europe from Africa and middle East once the virus numbers spike and go out of control.
Old Apr 4th 2020, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

tkadunc is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have any information about the deployment allowance? It is the only thing that I can not find anything about. The most I'm of course interested in how much is it? I presume it depends on the country/location of the deployment but like I said I can't find any information about it.
Old Apr 4th 2020, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tkadunc
Does anyone have any information about the deployment allowance? It is the only thing that I can not find anything about. The most I'm of course interested in how much is it? I presume it depends on the country/location of the deployment but like I said I can't find any information about it.
Good morning,
The actual deployement allowances are (daily basis):

Last edited by Brubru; Apr 4th 2020 at 7:00 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.