Frontex Border Guard

Old Feb 25th 2020, 6:03 pm
  #751  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 34
giannitwo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Christian D
nobody knows. You will be the one who will let know everyone about this issue. Try to send them an email and explain everything in detail. I know at EPSO it was possible to do that!
can you let us know how many days it past since you had english results received and the invitation for physical test.
many thanks
For the moment I have no invitation for physical tests. I had my english results on 21 Feb and I presume i just need to wait. I have a duty mission on 8/11 March and hopefully I will receive the invitation after that period.
giannitwo is offline  
Old Feb 25th 2020, 9:00 pm
  #752  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Kole7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by giannitwo
Hello everyone.
I am wondering if you are not available for phisical tests and interview for documented reasons do you have the chance to postpone the trip to Warsaw?
To all who have the same concern.
I had received invitation for physical and interview shortly after English results, but unfortunately i wasn't able to arrive on the day that was given to me. After sending a mail to HR in Warsaw (just replied back on invitation email) and explaining the justified reasons of not being able to attend a psychical test and interview, they replayed in few days with alternative dates. Luckily this time the new schedule was ideal for me. So, if you have a really good explanation don't hesitate to send them an email. They are really polite and professional team. Good luck to you all.
Kole7 is offline  
Old Feb 25th 2020, 9:04 pm
  #753  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 34
giannitwo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Kole7
To all who have the same concern.
I had received invitation for physical and interview shortly after English results, but unfortunately i wasn't able to arrive on the day that was given to me. After sending a mail to HR in Warsaw (just replied back on invitation email) and explaining the justified reasons of not being able to attend a psychical test and interview, they replayed in few days with alternative dates. Luckily this time the new schedule was ideal for me. So, if you have a really good explanation don't hesitate to send them an email. They are really polite and professional team. Good luck to you all.
Thank you. It looks a clear and professional stance
giannitwo is offline  
Old Feb 26th 2020, 12:24 am
  #754  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 46
Christian D is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Kole7
To all who have the same concern.
I had received invitation for physical and interview shortly after English results, but unfortunately i wasn't able to arrive on the day that was given to me. After sending a mail to HR in Warsaw (just replied back on invitation email) and explaining the justified reasons of not being able to attend a psychical test and interview, they replayed in few days with alternative dates. Luckily this time the new schedule was ideal for me. So, if you have a really good explanation don't hesitate to send them an email. They are really polite and professional team. Good luck to you all.
What Email address you use to reply to Frontex?
thanks
Christian D is offline  
Old Feb 26th 2020, 12:53 am
  #755  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Kole7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Christian D
What Email address you use to reply to Frontex?
thanks
Hi mate, use the same email that you got from them for English test invitation.
Kole7 is offline  
Old Feb 26th 2020, 8:07 pm
  #756  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 87
Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Anyone who had the official mail with the results of the English test has gotten an invitation yesterday or today for the physical test and interview?
Chantal F is offline  
Old Feb 26th 2020, 8:31 pm
  #757  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 49
fogue10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hi all, I had the english test on 19.02 and today I got the official result. I am also curious about when Fr will sent invites for the physical test. Anyone who passed the interview knows what is the next stage?
fogue10 is offline  
Old Feb 26th 2020, 8:36 pm
  #758  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 87
Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by fogue10
Hi all, I had the english test on 19.02 and today I got the official result. I am also curious about when Fr will sent invites for the physical test. Anyone who passed the interview knows what is the next stage?
I heard that most get the invitation approx two days after official results of English test, and then the time frame is approx one week.
I got the results two days ago, I was hoping for the invitation today, so I could start planning things a bit.
But, the day is not over yet....
Chantal F is offline  
Old Feb 26th 2020, 8:50 pm
  #759  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 49
fogue10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Chantal F
I heard that most get the invitation approx two days after official results of English test, and then the time frame is approx one week.
I got the results two days ago, I was hoping for the invitation today, so I could start planning things a bit.
But, the day is not over yet....
I know people who got the official result of the English test since 12.02 but until now they haven't received an invitation for the physical test. Talking in consideration the fact that Fr stated the invites will be bent until mid April, I think that those who have succesfully passed the english test recently will receive the invitation letter starting next week, for the period after mid March.
fogue10 is offline  
Old Feb 26th 2020, 9:04 pm
  #760  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 46
Christian D is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Chantal F
I heard that most get the invitation approx two days after official results of English test, and then the time frame is approx one week.
I got the results two days ago, I was hoping for the invitation today, so I could start planning things a bit.
But, the day is not over yet....
I had my English test on 8th of February. I received the positive results on 10th and I am still waiting for the invitation to the physical test.
So, .... ?!?! I am confused!
Christian D is offline  
Old Feb 26th 2020, 9:26 pm
  #761  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 111
Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Christian D
I had my English test on 8th of February. I received the positive results on 10th and I am still waiting for the invitation to the physical test.
So, .... ?!?! I am confused!
Don't worry, Frontex's answer:

"Please note that candidates who succeeded in all three parts of the English test will receive an invitation for the physical aptitude tests and the subsequent interview (which takes place a day after the physical aptitude tests) in a matter of one to three weeks."

Hope it helps
Brubru is offline  
Old Feb 26th 2020, 10:01 pm
  #762  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 87
Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Brubru
Don't worry, Frontex's answer:

"Please note that candidates who succeeded in all three parts of the English test will receive an invitation for the physical aptitude tests and the subsequent interview (which takes place a day after the physical aptitude tests) in a matter of one to three weeks."

Hope it helps
Yes, that helps Brubru!
Thanks!
Chantal F is offline  
Old Feb 26th 2020, 10:18 pm
  #763  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 0
scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

On a serious note, I am wondering will there be a overall delay on the first intake in May and the second one in June due to the Covid-19 virus.

Could the training end up being pushed back. It's now in Northern Italy, France, Spain and Germany. Only a matter of time before Warsaw is the same.
scrubbedexpat092 is offline  
Old Feb 26th 2020, 10:29 pm
  #764  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 1
pinkgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hello,
Does anybody know if the instructors are more lenient to women at the physical tests?Do women do "women"pushups?Do women and men physical tests conducted together?
Thanks
pinkgirl is offline  
Old Feb 26th 2020, 10:33 pm
  #765  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 87
Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
On a serious note, I am wondering will there be a overall delay on the first intake in May and the second one in June due to the Covid-19 virus.

Could the training end up being pushed back. It's now in Northern Italy, France, Spain and Germany. Only a matter of time before Warsaw is the same.
Yes, that might be a realistic scenario indeed...
Chantal F is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.