Originally Posted by Luisgoncalves
I did the interview today. It was just like you said. Thanks
That is great. Good luck.
Old Jan 11th 2024, 7:41 am
Just Joined

standfor1994 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hello.
has anyone (basic Level) already completed the step after the Physical test? If yes what we need to expect?
thanks and happy new year everyone
Old Jan 11th 2024, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Baczek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by standfor1994
Hello.
has anyone (basic Level) already completed the step after the Physical test? If yes what we need to expect?
thanks and happy new year everyone
It's the same as for the intermediate level. User kxen already posted about it earlier.

I'm basic level and still waiting for the invitation.
Old Jan 14th 2024, 10:57 am
Just Joined

Is there any basic level that did the something after the physical Test? Plus.. What is The procedure? This is the same for basic and intermediate?

Regards
Old Jan 15th 2024, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

vio207 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there any basic level that did the something after the physical Test? Plus.. What is The procedure? This is the same for basic and intermediate?

Regards
The same procedure. And now a very important question. Did you guys receive the travel allowances for the physical test?. Did anyone receive it? It has passed more than 2 months and nothing.
Old Jan 23rd 2024, 1:48 pm
Just Joined

Felx is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Not yet, when I sent my request a month ago I got an automated email to be patient as they are busy and it will take longer than normally. So I'm sure you'll get yours soon.
Now a question regarding the abstract reasoning tests. Can you guys, whoever has already done them, confirm they look like the Hudson tests we can find on the net. They differ from other abstract reasoning tests and there's 1,5min time for each question. Some guys said we'll get 32 questions with just 15min so not sure what to expect. Thanks in advance!
Old Jan 23rd 2024, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Felx
Hi, Not yet, when I sent my request a month ago I got an automated email to be patient as they are busy and it will take longer than normally. So I'm sure you'll get yours soon.
Now a question regarding the abstract reasoning tests. Can you guys, whoever has already done them, confirm they look like the Hudson tests we can find on the net. They differ from other abstract reasoning tests and there's 1,5min time for each question. Some guys said we'll get 32 questions with just 15min so not sure what to expect. Thanks in advance!
32 questions in abstract test and time limit of 15 minutes.
20 questions in verbal reasoning test and time limit is also 15 minutes.
Old Jan 23rd 2024, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

Felx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Baczek
32 questions in abstract test and time limit of 15 minutes.
20 questions in verbal reasoning test and time limit is also 15 minutes.
Thank you Baczek. .Much apreciated. Less than 30 sec for an answer... that's tight! Any advice you could share? Are the questions similar to the typical abstract reasoning ones we can find online? The Hudson website has some sample questions and they differ from the standard ones but they also give you 1,5min for the answer so I presume ours must be different.
Old Jan 23rd 2024, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Felx
Thank you Baczek. .Much apreciated. Less than 30 sec for an answer... that's tight! Any advice you could share? Are the questions similar to the typical abstract reasoning ones we can find online? The Hudson website has some sample questions and they differ from the standard ones but they also give you 1,5min for the answer so I presume ours must be different.
I didn't complete the test, I'm just referring to the information provided by user kxen who has posted about it earlier - you can easily find his posts. I've only heard that it's impossible to complete all of the 32 exercises (unless you have above 150 IQ) so don't worry about that.
Old Jan 24th 2024, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

kxen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Baczek
I didn't complete the test, I'm just referring to the information provided by user kxen who has posted about it earlier - you can easily find his posts. I've only heard that it's impossible to complete all of the 32 exercises (unless you have above 150 IQ) so don't worry about that.
Hi. There is no time to answer every exercise. I manage to answer 25/32 abstract and 18 verbal. Just do the best you can. Wish you good luck.
Old Jan 24th 2024, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

Hello for those Candidates that already had the Verbal and Abstract reasoning Test. Do You know which are the correspective pass Mark?

Thank youuu
Old Jan 24th 2024, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

Hello for those Candidates that already had the Verbal and Abstract reasoning Test. Do You know which are the correspective pass Mark?

Thank youuu
Good afternoon.
I don't know which the pass mark is. Only the psychologists can answer your question. I think that you just have to prove that you are mentally ok. 😀😀
Old Jan 24th 2024, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

I meant the pass Mark of verbal and abstract test not the psychological test
?
Old Jan 24th 2024, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

I meant the pass Mark of verbal and abstract test not the psychological test
?
These tests are part of the psychological tests. You had the first one, the eliminatory test, at the beginning and another one in Warsaw. Now you will have the third one. If you are ok, you will receive invitation for the psychological assessment.
Old Jan 30th 2024, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

vio207 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kxen
These tests are part of the psychological tests. You had the first one, the eliminatory test, at the beginning and another one in Warsaw. Now you will have the third one. If you are ok, you will receive invitation for the psychological assessment.
Yes indeed they start to send the invitation for basic.
The the intermediate there is someone who already received an invitation for the interview?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.