Frontex Border Guard

Old Dec 9th 2023, 4:35 pm
  #2626  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2023
Posts: 50
Baczek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by vio207
yes.
Thanks for the quick reply. Is there some kind of deadline in the invitation or they indicate specific date to take test?
Baczek is offline  
Old Dec 9th 2023, 4:40 pm
  #2627  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Nov 2023
Posts: 14
standfor1994 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hello. What is that?
Regards
standfor1994 is offline  
Old Dec 9th 2023, 4:44 pm
  #2628  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2023
Posts: 50
Baczek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by standfor1994
Hello. What is that?
Regards
I was asking about the invitation to abstract reasoning test and physiological assessment.
Baczek is offline  
Old Dec 9th 2023, 5:49 pm
  #2629  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Nov 2023
Posts: 14
standfor1994 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Aaah got It. Thank you.
Any good advice for the trip to Warsaw?
standfor1994 is offline  
Old Dec 10th 2023, 2:55 pm
  #2630  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 23
kxen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Baczek
I was asking about the invitation to abstract reasoning test and physiological assessment.
Good afternoon. I was just finished with abstract reasoning test. I am waiting for the physiological assessment, which will take place in the week.
Do you know how many canditates are in intermediate and in basic?

Last edited by kxen; Dec 10th 2023 at 3:10 pm.
kxen is offline  
Old Dec 11th 2023, 4:45 pm
  #2631  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2023
Posts: 50
Baczek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by standfor1994
Aaah got It. Thank you.
Any good advice for the trip to Warsaw?
From my experience - rest and relax.

Originally Posted by kxen
Good afternoon. I was just finished with abstract reasoning test. I am waiting for the physiological assessment, which will take place in the week.
Do you know how many canditates are in intermediate and in basic?
I have no idea how many candidates there are.
Baczek is offline  
Old Dec 11th 2023, 5:01 pm
  #2632  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 23
kxen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Thanks a lot.
kxen is offline  
Old Dec 15th 2023, 12:00 am
  #2633  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Nov 2023
Posts: 27
vio207 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by kxen
Good afternoon. I was just finished with abstract reasoning test. I am waiting for the physiological assessment, which will take place in the week.
Do you know how many canditates are in intermediate and in basic?
Did you have any news about the psihological assesment? They told us that it will take place in the week, but the week passed and I had.no news from them.
vio207 is offline  
Old Dec 15th 2023, 5:50 am
  #2634  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 23
kxen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by vio207
Did you have any news about the psihological assesment? They told us that it will take place in the week, but the week passed and I had.no news from them.
Good morning. I have already finished with psychological assessment yesterday. But do not worry. Many candidates haven't received email yet.
kxen is offline  
Old Dec 15th 2023, 1:26 pm
  #2635  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Nov 2023
Posts: 27
vio207 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by kxen
Good morning. I have already finished with psychological assessment yesterday. But do not worry. Many candidates haven't received email yet.
Hy, did tou receive an email invitation for the online assesment?
vio207 is offline  
Old Dec 15th 2023, 1:28 pm
  #2636  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 23
kxen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by vio207
Hy, did tou receive an email invitation for the online assesment?
This is what i told you. I finished with this and now i expect the results.
kxen is offline  
Old Dec 18th 2023, 12:14 pm
  #2637  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Dec 2023
Posts: 3
Lucian89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hello everyone, i got my english test results as of 01.12.2023 with a score of 80%, i applied for basic level standing corps. I've also completed the multiple choice test since october 2023. I still haven't recieved the invitation for the PA test. Anyone else in this situation ?
Lucian89 is offline  
Old Dec 19th 2023, 9:43 am
  #2638  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Dec 2023
Posts: 1
RobertH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Lucian89
Hello everyone, i got my english test results as of 01.12.2023 with a score of 80%, i applied for basic level standing corps. I've also completed the multiple choice test since october 2023. I still haven't recieved the invitation for the PA test. Anyone else in this situation ?
Seems to me that the process is very slow. I have received the result at the english test on 11.11.2023 and still no invitation for PA test . The score is the same 80%
RobertH is offline  
Old Dec 19th 2023, 12:44 pm
  #2639  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Dec 2023
Posts: 3
Lucian89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by RobertH
Seems to me that the process is very slow. I have received the result at the english test on 11.11.2023 and still no invitation for PA test . The score is the same 80%
Probably haven't finished with the advanced group yet. Also Christmas is just around the corner , so we will probably get the invite after the holidays, hopefully.
Lucian89 is offline  
Old Dec 19th 2023, 2:11 pm
  #2640  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Dec 2023
Posts: 3
Lucian89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Lucian89
Probably haven't finished with the advanced group yet. Also Christmas is just around the corner , so we will probably get the invite after the holidays, hopefully.
Update: i recieved the invitation for PA test, gonna be there on 09.01.2024.
Lucian89 is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.