Frontex Border Guard

Old Oct 30th 2023, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Baczek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Layladelilah
Morning everyone. I applied for basic level and took both preliminary tests (English and multiple choices). I have some questions and I hope you can help me..
There is a video showing the swimming test, but on the vacancy there is another description. Which one is the one we have to pass? How long does the entire exercise take? Will I have the time to rest? I am a runner, good resistance, but swimming kills me.
Another question: what about the psycho aptitude test? Is it just personality test or it implies logic and i.e. Hudson test? Is it discretion of the recruiter to say if you fit for the position or, in your opinion, there will be actually questions to answer and scores?
Thank you guys..
I think you should stick to the description in the vacancy notice as the video can be simply outdated. The same issue is with physical aptitude tests - in the vacancy notice they refer to the wikipedia entry which is not entirely accurate. As to the second question, psychological assessment also includes logical reasoning tests.

Originally Posted by kxen
Goodmorning. According to an info, they will address invites for the physical test after the 15th of November.
Cool. Is it an official info?
Old Oct 30th 2023, 11:22 pm
Just Joined

kxen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Baczek
I think you should stick to the description in the vacancy notice as the video can be simply outdated. The same issue is with physical aptitude tests - in the vacancy notice they refer to the wikipedia entry which is not entirely accurate. As to the second question, psychological assessment also includes logical reasoning tests.

Cool. Is it an official info?
I don't think you can say that. But, up to now, every info i had, became true.
​​​​
Old Oct 31st 2023, 12:57 am
Just Joined

Layladelilah is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your reply. Still, the vacancy notice states that: "Online tests and interviews with a psychologist may cover".. so, do you agree with me that is at the discretion of the board?

Last edited by old.sparkles; Oct 31st 2023 at 8:00 pm. Reason: fix quote
Old Oct 31st 2023, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

I don't think you can say that. But, up to now, every info i had, became true.
​​​​
I see. Anyway, 15th of November seems to be a reasonable date. You could be right.

Originally Posted by Layladelilah
Thank you for your reply. Still, the vacancy notice states that: "Online tests and interviews with a psychologist may cover".. so, do you agree with me that is at the discretion of the board?
Nearly everything is at the discretion of the board I asked my colleague who is better informed than me and according to him we should expect logical reasoning tests. It's not official but I wouldn't expect otherwise.
Old Oct 31st 2023, 5:30 am
Just Joined

I see. Anyway, 15th of November seems to be a reasonable date. You could be right.

Nearly everything is at the discretion of the board I asked my colleague who is better informed than me and according to him we should expect logical reasoning tests. It's not official but I wouldn't expect otherwise.
Good afternoon. I would like to inform you that I just received an invitation for physical and online test in Warsaw.

Old Oct 31st 2023, 5:31 am
Just Joined

Good afternoon. I would like to inform you that I just received an invitation for physical and online test in Warsaw.
Old Oct 31st 2023, 8:14 am
Just Joined

Astgr is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great news. Can you tell us the date?
Old Oct 31st 2023, 8:25 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Astgr
That's great news. Can you tell us the date?
The dates are 9-10/11.
Old Oct 31st 2023, 8:25 am
Just Joined

Astgr is an unknown quantity at this point

The dates are 9-10/11.
Thank you for the reply
Old Oct 31st 2023, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the info and good luck!
Old Nov 5th 2023, 9:56 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the info and good luck!
Good morning.
Do you know if there is
anybody else who received invitation for PA in Warsaw?
Old Nov 6th 2023, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

Good morning.
Do you know if there is
anybody else who received invitation for PA in Warsaw?
My colleague received invitation (AST4) so they probably sent invitations to the first batch of candidates applying for the intermediate level.
Old Nov 7th 2023, 2:25 am
Just Joined

My colleague received invitation (AST4) so they probably sent invitations to the first batch of candidates applying for the intermediate level.
Thanks for your answer. Wish good luck to everybody.
Old Nov 7th 2023, 2:45 am
Just Joined

vio207 is an unknown quantity at this point

Had my English test on 11.10. Still waiting for the results. Already 4 weeks of waiting. Someone in the same.situation?
Old Nov 7th 2023, 5:13 am
Just Joined

AthAlex is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vio207
Had my English test on 11.10. Still waiting for the results. Already 4 weeks of waiting. Someone in the same.situation?
Good Evening, i had it on the same date and i had my results yesterday. I passed and now im waiting for the invitation for the physical tests (i dont have answer for the eliminatory written test). I believe you will have them soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.