Frontex Border Guard

Old Oct 15th 2023, 7:36 am
Just Joined

standingcorps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by JOCI2022
Hello everyone,

Can anybody who has passed the English test explain how difficult was, specially the written part? How did you do it to resolve the two parts in 10 minutes writing 100 words per each one? I don't pretend you violate the confidential information rules for me. As well, what tips do you have to pass the writing part?

Thank you ver much in advance for any information you share.
Hi. Did you just simply did the other test on the day 10/10/23? As that was what i did...It is supossed that we should have the physical test on 17th, but i guess that without even have done the english exam yet, we will have to wait. Anybody knows anything?
Old Oct 15th 2023, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

1Mouse1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am still waiting for MCQ results and hopefully invitation for physical on 17th.
Old Oct 16th 2023, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Baczek is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone,

Can anybody who has passed the English test explain how difficult was, specially the written part? How did you do it to resolve the two parts in 10 minutes writing 100 words per each one? I don't pretend you violate the confidential information rules for me. As well, what tips do you have to pass the writing part?

Thank you ver much in advance for any information you share.
I have completed the test on Friday (last week) and there is no timer during the Speaking and Writing part. The timer was active only during the Core test (Use of English, Grammar and Listening parts) i.e. 50 minutes countdown. Therefore I assume that you have much more time than 10 minutes for the Writing part.

Originally Posted by standingcorps
Hi. Did you just simply did the other test on the day 10/10/23? As that was what i did...It is supossed that we should have the physical test on 17th, but i guess that without even have done the english exam yet, we will have to wait. Anybody knows anything?
You need to successfully pass the English test and MCQ and only then you will be invited to the physical test. Physical test is conducted FROM (not ON) 17th of October.
Old Oct 16th 2023, 1:00 am
Just Joined

JOCI2022 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much once more for your participation Baczek. I hope you receive what you have given.
Old Oct 17th 2023, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

Good afternoon! Has anybody received the result from the multiple choice test or the invitation for the psysical test?

Thank you very much in advance.
Old Oct 18th 2023, 12:00 am
Just Joined

standingcorps is an unknown quantity at this point

Good afternoon! Has anybody received the result from the multiple choice test or the invitation for the psysical test?

I received the invitation for the English test yesterday...so in my case It would be too soon for receiving the PA.
Old Oct 18th 2023, 12:58 am
Just Joined

not yet
Old Oct 18th 2023, 1:40 am
Just Joined

Charis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I am also waiting...
Old Oct 20th 2023, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Baczek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Charis
Hi, I took the test a few days ago. In writing I wrote quickly but I don't know exactly how long it took me. In the end, in total the speaking and writing test with some gap, took 30 minutes as I saw in the results.
Two questions regarding your English test - do you have on your TrackTest profile the following messages:

1) "under verification"? This is next to an eye icon; and
2) "Your access to the new tests is currently locked by the administrator of Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency. You will be able to take the test when your administrator unlocks it" which appears when you open the invitation link.

Thanks for any information.
Old Oct 20th 2023, 9:47 am
Just Joined

Yes, this is normal. After a few days the "under verification" note will become "Verified". The other message probably means you can't take the test a second time - the link is for one use only.
Old Oct 23rd 2023, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Does anyone have any updates on the process? Αny invite for the physical test?
Old Oct 23rd 2023, 11:45 am
Just Joined

I don't have updates. I prefer to think that I didn't pass the test. Anyway anything can happen.
Old Oct 23rd 2023, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

No:/
Old Oct 23rd 2023, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

Layladelilah is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning everyone. I applied for basic level and took both preliminary tests (English and multiple choices). I have some questions and I hope you can help me..
There is a video showing the swimming test, but on the vacancy there is another description. Which one is the one we have to pass? How long does the entire exercise take? Will I have the time to rest? I am a runner, good resistance, but swimming kills me.
Another question: what about the psycho aptitude test? Is it just personality test or it implies logic and i.e. Hudson test? Is it discretion of the recruiter to say if you fit for the position or, in your opinion, there will be actually questions to answer and scores?
Thank you guys..
Old Oct 30th 2023, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

kxen is an unknown quantity at this point

Goodmorning. According to an info, they will address invites for the physical test after the 15th of November.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.