Frontex Border Guard

Old Oct 5th 2023, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

Astgr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hello,again. Today i got the final results from the english test myself, and later in the day i got another email saying that i have to pass an online eliminatory written test on 10/10/23. I still don't know what this test is about, but the email said if i pass both english and this i should be ready to be invited for the physical aptitude test on 17/10/23. If anyone has some information about this multiple choice test it would be appreciated.
Old Oct 5th 2023, 4:44 pm
Just Joined

JOCI2022 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

I've received an email today. I have to pass the multiple choice test as well the next week.

Neither I don't know what to expect for that test.

Best wishes for all the applicants.
Old Oct 5th 2023, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Baczek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Astgr
Hello,again. Today i got the final results from the english test myself, and later in the day i got another email saying that i have to pass an online eliminatory written test on 10/10/23. I still don't know what this test is about, but the email said if i pass both english and this i should be ready to be invited for the physical aptitude test on 17/10/23. If anyone has some information about this multiple choice test it would be appreciated.
I've also received invitation for the online eliminatory written test and every candidate need to write this test on 10/10/23. It's some kind of competency test about Frontex, fundamental rights etc.

Physical tests commence from 17 October but I suspect it will take at least 1 month or even more to invite and test all of the candidates. At the beginning AD8, AD9, then ASTIV and finally FGIV.
Old Oct 6th 2023, 10:14 am
Just Joined

Baldur is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, if I passed the MCQ test for FGIV organized by EPSO, do I still have to take the MCQ FGIV test Frontex for FGIV?
Old Oct 7th 2023, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Baldur
Hello, if I passed the MCQ test for FGIV organized by EPSO, do I still have to take the MCQ FGIV test Frontex for FGIV?
I think that only HR department can answer your question. Anyway, if you've received an invitation for the MCQ test on your mailbox then you should assume that you are required to pass this test.
Old Oct 11th 2023, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

NotBritishEpat is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a funny fact that's this is the only place online to discuss this matter 😅
Thanks to everyone who has shared their experiences and wisdom, I was wondering have all mails been sent already for the English test?

​​​
Old Oct 13th 2023, 7:17 am
Just Joined

1Mouse1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Baczek
I've also received invitation for the online eliminatory written test and every candidate need to write this test on 10/10/23. It's some kind of competency test about Frontex, fundamental rights etc.

Physical tests commence from 17 October but I suspect it will take at least 1 month or even more to invite and test all of the candidates. At the beginning AD8, AD9, then ASTIV and finally FGIV.
Do you have any reply from Frontex after eliminatory test already?
Old Oct 13th 2023, 7:20 am
Just Joined

Astgr is an unknown quantity at this point

I did the test at 10/10/23 but I didn't do very well. Personally i still don't have any reply from frontex
Old Oct 13th 2023, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Astgr
I did the test at 10/10/23 but I didn't do very well. Personally i still don't have any reply from frontex
I still don't have any feedback regarding this test. Probably they will invite you for the physical test if you have succeed. No contact at all means that you have failed.
Old Oct 13th 2023, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

I'm waiting as well for the results of the online eliminatory written test made on 10/10/23.
Old Oct 13th 2023, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

1Mouse1 is an unknown quantity at this point

So there is 4 of us waiting
Old Oct 13th 2023, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

standingcorps is an unknown quantity at this point

i am waiting as well. In my case I didn't do the english test, i did the " strange " test on 10/10/23...so i guess i should be waiting for the english test...and for the physical test as soon as on 17/10/23???
Old Oct 13th 2023, 9:25 pm
Just Joined

Charis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to all! I have also passed the English test and I am waiting for the results of the other test. I think for this MCQ test will not give us score like in English test. So, if anyone gets an invitation for the physical aptitude test let us all know.
Old Oct 15th 2023, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

Hello everyone,

Can anybody who has passed the English test explain how difficult was, specially the written part? How did you do it to resolve the two parts in 10 minutes writing 100 words per each one? I don't pretend you violate the confidential information rules for me. As well, what tips do you have to pass the writing part?

Thank you ver much in advance for any information you share.

Old Oct 15th 2023, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

Charis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JOCI2022
Hello everyone,

Can anybody who has passed the English test explain how difficult was, specially the written part? How did you do it to resolve the two parts in 10 minutes writing 100 words per each one? I don't pretend you violate the confidential information rules for me. As well, what tips do you have to pass the writing part?

Thank you ver much in advance for any information you share.
Hi, I took the test a few days ago. In writing I wrote quickly but I don't know exactly how long it took me. In the end, in total the speaking and writing test with some gap, took 30 minutes as I saw in the results.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.