Old Jan 20th 2021, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Spagniol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by MadalinFeran
Hello!
Any news about basic candidates?
Anyway my position is like it follows:
- interview finalized- documents sent- PA tests not attended due to flight restrictions
What do you think guys?
- unfortunately basic candidates have no news;
- no one was called / received a job offer without taking all the tests (except medical tests ... they do it after the offer);
- many candidates, who were able to take the physical tests, sent the documents / certificates before taking them. I believe it's to save time;
- yes, i believe there will be a fourth course. The number of candidates is uncertain. We'll see.
Old Jan 20th 2021, 11:08 am
Just Joined

MadalinFeran is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spagniol
- unfortunately basic candidates have no news;
- no one was called / received a job offer without taking all the tests (except medical tests ... they do it after the offer);
- many candidates, who were able to take the physical tests, sent the documents / certificates before taking them. I believe it's to save time;
- yes, i believe there will be a fourth course. The number of candidates is uncertain. We'll see.
Yes...hope is for th best!
🙏
Old Jan 20th 2021, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

More emails today. Intermediate and advanced level only. "Bad news" and "reserve list" emails.
I already have few friends without news...
Old Jan 21st 2021, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

fogue10 is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.politico.eu/article/fron...-hiring-chaos/
Old Jan 22nd 2021, 8:50 am
Just Joined

O_trapper is an unknown quantity at this point

Speaking about the "Conclusions of the Management Board’s meeting on 20-21 January 2021 on the standing corps, in particular category 1"

this may means new recruitment processes?
Old Jan 22nd 2021, 11:37 am
Just Joined

mp1992 is an unknown quantity at this point

They will take people from current reserve list, they wont be doing new recruitment processed until 2023 apparently
Old Jan 22nd 2021, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Randello is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mp1992
They will take people from current reserve list, they wont be doing new recruitment processed until 2023 apparently
As they should have done it from the first day. I'm happy that lately there has been only positive news regarding the upcoming batches, but unfortunately, many candidates are still waiting for the contracts. Still, the waiting game and stress continue.
Old Jan 22nd 2021, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by O_trapper

Speaking about the "Conclusions of the Management Board’s meeting on 20-21 January 2021 on the standing corps, in particular category 1"

this may means new recruitment processes?
My guess is that they will recruit people from the reserve list, considering that it is valid until the end of 2022 and that the 500 additional need to be ready for deployment on 1/1/2023. If there is a new recruitment process in 2022 (probably there will be one), it will be for openings in 2023/24. This is my two cents.
Old Jan 26th 2021, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Is this a message/signal?

Open vacancies for:
- Deputy Head of the Human Resources and Security Unit
- Support Officer (AST4)
- Assistants/Secretaries

https://frontex.europa.eu/careers/va...pen-vacancies/
https://epso.europa.eu/job-opportuni...-2020-00079_en
Old Jan 26th 2021, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Spagniol
Is this a message/signal?

Open vacancies for:
- Deputy Head of the Human Resources and Security Unit
- Support Officer (AST4)
- Assistants/Secretaries

https://frontex.europa.eu/careers/va...pen-vacancies/
https://epso.europa.eu/job-opportuni...-2020-00079_en
Hmm, that's a good question.

Definitely, human resource needs more manpower because this recruitment process has been a disappointment, kindly said. We will probably never know all the facts about this recruitment, so I wouldn't blame directly to anyone. Of course, they have orders to follow and it's possible that this recruitment team receives their information really late as well. Though the only thing which I condemn is not answering back to the emails of the candidates. C'mon it takes just a couple of minutes and mostly the emails have the same questions, so copy-paste.

Do these open job applications mean that someone got fired from the task? Dunno. But if it happened, I beg that it doesn't affect the candidates, because we have already suffered enough.
Old Jan 26th 2021, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

fogue10 is an unknown quantity at this point

When? How?
Old Jan 30th 2021, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

The feedback from people I know has been better. It's possible to feel that communication is improving. Whoever has sent emails with questions and doubts has received more conclusive and friendly answers. It could be a sign of change. At least it helps to be more rested... More calm.
Old Feb 1st 2021, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Unfortunately, I can't share the same opinion yet. Earlier I sent them an email and still no answer to it. It was the second email I sent to them.
Old Feb 2nd 2021, 11:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its been sometime since ive posted on this, Any one happen to know personally if any of the members that passed the first batch of the standing corps are happy with there move to their new jobs?
Old Feb 3rd 2021, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
Its been sometime since ive posted on this, Any one happen to know personally if any of the members that passed the first batch of the standing corps are happy with there move to their new jobs?
Some are still in specific training. Those who have started working haven't yet had the experience to give a valid opinion. We will have to wait and see how they are treated in the long term and what the working conditions are.
So far the feedbacks are good ... it's a new and challenging experience. We will see "in the long run".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.