Frontex Border Guard

Old Nov 20th 2020, 4:21 am
Just Joined

Vlpet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Johnsmith2021
To those - - who did not receive-- mail yesterday, CONGRATULATIONS. You will be the 3rd batch and you will be trained at Madrid Spain. Job offers will follow soon
Are you sure about it?Maybe some of us didn't receive anything because they haven't asked for our documents yet, so they couldn't put us in reserve list.
Old Nov 20th 2020, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

To those - - who did not receive-- mail yesterday, CONGRATULATIONS. You will be the 3rd batch and you will be trained at Madrid Spain. Job offers will follow soon
You deserve a huge friendly hug for this news. I hope you are right ✅
Old Nov 20th 2020, 4:42 am
Just Joined

gjdige is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats not true.
Because few people posted info that they received letter with information thay they are included in reserve list for basic, intermediate and advanced. So different levels, for different persons.
Old Nov 20th 2020, 9:20 am
Just Joined

mp1992 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spagniol
It seems to me that these messages, those on the reserve list, have been sent to the contest for AD7.
At other levels, I only see farewell messages. Am I right?
Negative, i am FGIV and i got the e-mail for reserve list.
Old Nov 20th 2020, 9:21 am
Just Joined

That doesn´t make any sense, those who are in the reserve list are the ones to be called for third batch, as it was done in the previous batches, since there is where they get the candidates from. Also, the trainning is supposed to be in AVILA (Spain), in the National Police academy, not in Madrid.
Old Nov 20th 2020, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mp1992
That doesn´t make any sense, those who are in the reserve list are the ones to be called for third batch, as it was done in the previous batches, since there is where they get the candidates from. Also, the trainning is supposed to be in AVILA (Spain), in the National Police academy, not in Madrid.
Then, why people from second batch were included yesterday on the "reserv" list for different levels than they've already been chosen for within the 2nd wave ?!
Old Nov 20th 2020, 10:08 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by LorisL
Then, why people from second batch were included yesterday on the "reserv" list for different levels than they've already been chosen for within the 2nd wave ?!
I guess you mean the third batch ( the incoming one), to my understanding it is pretty clear, they clarified to everyone if they were sucessfull or not , if they were sucessful then they were positioned in reserve list, expectant to be called for the new recruitment batch, if not, they were disregarded and wished good luck in their future objectives.

That is what a reserve list means, you are expectant to be called for whenever there is a new recruitment batch, there is only this 2 scenarios currently since nobody got an email saying " congratz you are selected for next batch".
Old Nov 20th 2020, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

I guess you mean the third batch ( the incoming one), to my understanding it is pretty clear, they clarified to everyone if they were sucessfull or not , if they were sucessful then they were positioned in reserve list, expectant to be called for the new recruitment batch, if not, they were disregarded and wished good luck in their future objectives.

That is what a reserve list means, you are expectant to be called for whenever there is a new recruitment batch, there is only this 2 scenarios currently since nobody got an email saying " congratz you are selected for next batch".
I meant 2nd batch. Is not any confusion. And are other people -a third category of candidates- who haven't received any mail yet neither that they were rejected or admitted on the reserv list. I think that they are the chosen ones for 3rd batch.
Old Nov 20th 2020, 10:27 am
Just Joined

I meant 2nd batch. Is not any confusion. And are other people -a third category of candidates- who haven't received any mail yet neither that they were rejected or admitted on the reserv list. I think that they are the chosen ones for 3rd batch.
So, this candidates that received no email, have they gone through the whole process? English test, PA, Interview and turned in documents? if that is the case then certainly there is stuff which doesnt make any sense. As far as i know candidates that received the "reserve list" email previous to the second batch recruitment ended up receiving the job offer once the second batch started inviting people.
Old Nov 20th 2020, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

So, this candidates that received no email, have they gone through the whole process? English test, PA, Interview and turned in documents? if that is the case then certainly there is stuff which doesnt make any sense. As far as i know candidates that received the "reserve list" email previous to the second batch recruitment ended up receiving the job offer once the second batch started inviting people.
Yes, this candidates passed all the stages and many of them were asked to send doccuments.
Old Nov 20th 2020, 10:58 am
Just Joined

Yes, this candidates passed all the stages and many of them were asked to send doccuments.
So, just like my own example, where i did all steps and handed in documents previous to batch 2, where i received NO EMAIL. And this didnt mean by any means i was recruited for batch 2. Meanwhile other colleagues who indeed received an email confirming their position as reserves did receive the job offer for second batch.

In other words according to your logic i should have received a job offer for 2nd batch since i received no email, which obviously was not the case.
Old Nov 20th 2020, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

So, just like my own example, where i did all steps and handed in documents previous to batch 2, where i received NO EMAIL. And this didnt mean by any means i was recruited for batch 2. Meanwhile other colleagues who indeed received an email confirming their position as reserves did receive the job offer for second batch.

In other words according to your logic i should have received a job offer for 2nd batch since i received no email, which obviously was not the case.
It's not about the logic anymore, as the pandemic and budget cuts were messing around everything. Just take a look to see how the selection's steps are different from batch to batch ... https://www.statewatch.org/news/2020...vid-19-delays/
Old Nov 20th 2020, 11:19 am
Just Joined

It's not about the logic anymore, as the pandemic and budget cuts were messing around everything. Just take a look to see how the selection's steps are different from batch to batch ... https://www.statewatch.org/news/2020...vid-19-delays/
it literally says "A reserve list will be drawn up in November and, after medical checks and training, they will be deployed in September next year." Nothing more to add!
Old Nov 20th 2020, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Spagniol is an unknown quantity at this point

Negative, i am FGIV and i got the e-mail for reserve list.
Thanks for your feedback.
Old Nov 20th 2020, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, end of the journey for me, I received negative emails for AST4 and Ad7 (Note: I had not been asked for documents and had finished with interview in both application levels). Hope the best to all!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.