Frontex Border Guard

Old Sep 17th 2020, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by scot47
That link goes to a map The text is here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe...t_Guard_Agency

I am still asking that question - Does Frontexstill hire UK citizens ?
there was a brittish guy here on the forum who said that for brittish citizens a second european language is required.
Old Sep 17th 2020, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Jkireland is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IONUT
there was a brittish guy here on the forum who said that for brittish citizens a second european language is required.

A second European language is anyone which is recognised by the E.U.....this holds valid for Irish etc not just your standard French English etc....secondly the map posted fails to show that Ireland is part of the recruitment process therefore I can only assume that it is a screen grab of the Schegen countries( without looking at it properly) which Ireland and the UK are not members of.....This is due to the common travel area which exists between our countries( I think but not sure if someone wishes to correct me ) which existed prior to any EU agreement....I have no doubt that English people are still being recruited as they are currently members of the E.U and to cut them out of the process would be a retrograde step something we as Europeans would try to avoid.Or so I would hope...

Last edited by Jkireland; Sep 17th 2020 at 1:40 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2020, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Berri is an unknown quantity at this point

As far as you speak a second EU langage. Anyway, as somebody told you, just confirm it directly with FX. Good luck.
Old Sep 18th 2020, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all ... To whom may concern, few days ago FX issued "The Implementation Report on SC Establishment". In accordance with the Report :
- "The first group of applicants underwent physical tests and face-to-face interviews in Warsaw from February to March 2020 and out of this group a reserve list of 285 candidates spread over 22 nationalities was established (265 offers were accepted)."
-"...a reverse order for the second
batch of candidates (around 200) was introduced, proceeding with the online interviews first and
postponing the physical exams for the time when traveling was again possible, which turned out to be in
July 2020. The selection is now ongoing with the objective to integrate the successful candidates into
Frontex workforce in October 2020 and be ready for deployment in May 2021."
-"The third, last group (approx. 100) of candidates will undergo online interviews and physical aptitude tests
in September 2020 leading to an establishment of a reserve list in November 2020 with a possible
employment date as of January 2021. The third group of standing corps officers will be ready for
deployment in September 2021 after completing the compulsory training and medical checks as in the
case of the previous two groups."
I hope this information will clarify some rummors and doubts. All the best for lucky ones and not just for them 😉

P.S :
https://www.statewatch.org/news/2020...vid-19-delays/
Old Sep 18th 2020, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LorisL
Hi all ... To whom may concern, few days ago FX issued "The Implementation Report on SC Establishment". In accordance with the Report :
- "The first group of applicants underwent physical tests and face-to-face interviews in Warsaw from February to March 2020 and out of this group a reserve list of 285 candidates spread over 22 nationalities was established (265 offers were accepted)."
batch of candidates (around 200) was introduced, proceeding with the online interviews first and
postponing the physical exams for the time when traveling was again possible, which turned out to be in
July 2020. The selection is now ongoing with the objective to integrate the successful candidates into
-"The third, last group (approx. 100) of candidates will undergo online interviews and physical aptitude tests
in September 2020 leading to an establishment of a reserve list in November 2020 with a possible
employment date as of January 2021. The third group of standing corps officers will be ready for
deployment in September 2021 after completing the compulsory training and medical checks as in the
I hope this information will clarify some rummors and doubts. All the best for lucky ones and not just for them 😉

P.S :
Thanks.
Old Sep 18th 2020, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

SteKoF is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LorisL

P.S :

265 first wave plus
200 second batch plus
100 third group
Total 565
Till 700 we need 135 more if I am correct
Old Sep 19th 2020, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking a second European language is considered normal in most EU countries. In UKofGB&NI it is considered unusual !
Old Sep 19th 2020, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SteKoF
265 first wave plus
200 second batch plus
100 third group
Total 565
Till 700 we need 135 more if I am correct
One more detail: from the 265 of the first batch, only 260 continued with the second stage of the training in Poland. Interesting to learn the reasons why these 5 quitted.
Old Sep 19th 2020, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

SENSE is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, first congrats to the people who received job offers.
It wasn't in my intentions to add another complaining comment, but I can't help it. And I am talking about the lack of information from Frontex, about the outcome and the stages of the procedure. I am in the AD7 category, passed all stages and sent all requested documents, since July. I can understand that obviously there is little staff in Frontex HR and its capabilities are limited for large competitions. But there are about 2 weeks since HR sent the job offers (?) of the second (?) wave and many days I, like many others, asked for info and didn't have any serious answers from HR. All these, we learnt it from the various blogs, from a friend of a person we know, some are rumors, maybe truth or not. I think that all this, is far beyond unacceptable. It is very simple for FRX, to make an update in its site for EBCG recruitment, about what happened. Not to mention that it should had already sent to every successful candidate in the reserve list (?), a personal e-mail with the appropriate info.

The ? is for things that require immediate clarifications, although there are many others..

Old Sep 20th 2020, 12:37 am
Just Joined

MalekJA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SENSE
Hi guys, first congrats to the people who received job offers.
It wasn't in my intentions to add another complaining comment, but I can't help it. And I am talking about the lack of information from Frontex, about the outcome and the stages of the procedure. I am in the AD7 category, passed all stages and sent all requested documents, since July. I can understand that obviously there is little staff in Frontex HR and its capabilities are limited for large competitions. But there are about 2 weeks since HR sent the job offers (?) of the second (?) wave and many days I, like many others, asked for info and didn't have any serious answers from HR. All these, we learnt it from the various blogs, from a friend of a person we know, some are rumors, maybe truth or not. I think that all this, is far beyond unacceptable. It is very simple for FRX, to make an update in its site for EBCG recruitment, about what happened. Not to mention that it should had already sent to every successful candidate in the reserve list (?), a personal e-mail with the appropriate info.

The ? is for things that require immediate clarifications, although there are many others..

Did my PA in mid July. All documents sent as you did. No answer still and I agree with your sentiments about the entire process. The only thing I remember when my PA test finished a man from Frontex stated that all people who participated in that test and passed will go onto the reserve list. currently no news or official confirmation about this. I have applied for AD7 as well. Here's hoping !
Old Sep 23rd 2020, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

fogue10 is an unknown quantity at this point

New job offers sent few moment ago... Not for me...
Old Sep 23rd 2020, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fogue10
It's very, very weird as I understood that some of those who received offers for AST4 level today, have already received offers for FGIV few days ago. So, like I said is very, very strange 🤔 Maybe because some of them, from the 2-nd wave, have declined their offers and available positions have grown out...

Last edited by LorisL; Sep 23rd 2020 at 7:42 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2020, 7:46 am
Just Joined

sciuepps is an unknown quantity at this point

I was losing all hope but I just got one for FGIV starting date 16/10.
They don't mention the grade I'm supposed to be (13-14 or 16). Any idea on how to calculate it in accordance with the years of experiences (11)?
keep hoping and good luck
Old Sep 23rd 2020, 10:13 am
Just Joined

Jkireland is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fogue10
I can confirm that they were sent out for AST4 anyways...congrats to everyone and just keep hanging in if your still waiting
Old Sep 24th 2020, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

dmode is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello dear mates, and congrats for the winners! I am not one of them, yet, I still have small hope, what are you thinking, there are still hopes? I would kindly ask if you have any ideea about the ages of the winners candidates, I am 49 years old and maybe you know some mates at this age, they have been selected in the last two batches. Thanks and good luck for everybody!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.